Full Metal Racket

~random~

Longing for the Darkness
May 20, 2006
The Moor
www.heresy.batcave.net
Any aussies listen to it? Is it worth setting up the old radio (which I never use) and tuning it to triple j on thursday nights? Or do they just play shit. On the website I saw they were interviewing mudvayne and slipknot.

yeah its tuesdays at 10 as far as i know. its reasonably good... they interviewed opeth when they were out on their aus tour. the interviews are probably the best part of the show. the host has a great knowledge of metal though.

Never missed it in my whole life, i live on it, and i LOVE Andrew Haug, he is the best drummer IN TEH WORLD!

:endworship:

No but really, half the bands i discover are from what i hear from there, so i always have a listen. The interviews are really good as they usually are band that are coming out here touring soon. Yeah, it helps AH is the host, as he is in my fave OZ metal band :p

Never missed it in my whole life, i live on it, and i LOVE Andrew Haug, he is the best drummer IN TEH WORLD!

:endworship:

No but really, half the bands i discover are from what i hear from there, so i always have a listen. The interviews are really good as they usually are band that are coming out here touring soon. Yeah, it helps AH is the host, as he is in my fave OZ metal band :p

wow... i did not know he was a musician! and i just wikipedia'd him... turns out ive seen him on tv without noticing! he was on john safran and they got a psychic lady to monitor him. she told john she could see dark spirits clinging to him because of his heavy metal obsession:lol: