Mikeal on Full Metal Racket

I like By The Pain I See In Others, not as good as some of the others of Deliverance, but it's a great song nonetheless.

he said it was just messy and he didnt get time to really nail it as they were writing then recording basically the next day.

the interview was alright, a lot of the questions ive heard before though. the vegemite call at the end was priceless:p

full metal rackets a great show. its the only way i can listen to a great variety of heavy metal on radio in aus so im thankful for it.

I agree with most of you, BTPISIO (took me a minute to figure that out) is definitely a very cool track, despite that it is, like Mike said, a bit of a mess. Somone's said before that it's like Mike just threw all the spair riffs together to make the song, but I think it's cool.

Kerry King said:
I don't know. If Lopez can't tour, let him just be Opeth's session drummer playing on the albums. They can have a tour drummer when they are on the road. I'm not too optimistic about ANYONE replacing Lopez. I'm probably wrong. We'll wait and see.

KFK
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000