Full opeth concert download

Minder said:
Gimmegimmegimmegimmegimme!
Are you using SoulSeek? Whats your nick?
I only use the links that GKnight56 posted earlier, and use Streambox Vcr. After the download I used a program called asfindex to remove the annoying "you can't go to the minute that you desire" thing.

Now I only need a program that would insert in a certain position an index to mark the beginig of a music. I know that it's possible because I've downloaded a nightwish .asf video file, a gig from them, and the file already has indexes for every music. Does anyone knows a program like that???

We haven't understood each other. I thought you already downloaded the file and have indexed it, etc., so it's up and ready to download by others...
I guess I'll have to do all this stuff myself...

onesolo said:
Much better? The 300k version than the 900k ? Do you downloaded the 900k to compare with ?

No, i already downloaded the 300K version and the quality was ok. Im downloading the 900K version now but i did play the beginning of the video and the quality is great, much better than the 300k version

I don't think so. I've downloaded the 3 versions and apart from the sound, that it's really good, the video is too choppy, especialy when the camera focus someone near. In fact the main diferences between the 3 versions is the sound quality and the video resolution. The video resolution doesn't affect the quality in terms of the "choppyness". Let me put the properties of the 3 versions:

900k:
Bitrate: 891Kbps
Video Resoution: 768 x 432
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 96 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

650k:
Bitrate: 649Kbps
Video Resoution: 512 x 288
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 64 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

300k:
Bitrate: 301Kbps
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 48 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

If you didn't know that there is a 650k version, here's the link: mms://straum.nrk.no/Musikk/2003-06-16/Opeth_650k.wmv

I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the Inferno video. Considering it's from the mixing desk I think the sound is terrible :( What the hell is that bass drum supposed to be sounding like?!

Anyway, I've just converted the audio to WAV, so I'll have a listen to it through my stereo. Unfortunately, because of the sample rate of the audio (96kbps), the sound is a bit 'mushy' when converted.

onesolo said:
I don't think so. I've downloaded the 3 versions and apart from the sound, that it's really good, the video is too choppy, especialy when the camera focus someone near. In fact the main diferences between the 3 versions is the sound quality and the video resolution. The video resolution doesn't affect the quality in terms of the "choppyness". Let me put the properties of the 3 versions:

900k:
Bitrate: 891Kbps
Video Resoution: 768 x 432
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 96 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

650k:
Bitrate: 649Kbps
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 64 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

300k:
Bitrate: 301Kbps
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9 - 48 kbps, 44 kHz, stereo 2-pass CBR

If you didn't know that there is a 650k version, here's the link: mms://straum.nrk.no/Musikk/2003-06-16/Opeth_650k.wmv

Just finished watching the 900k version and I think youre right. In every song the camera seems to pause for a few second, goes to black then the picture comes back. Is it like that in the one you downloaded too? I find it to be worst in Deliverance. The Sound is great though. Cant complain about that

First off MEGA thanks to everyone for their effort in helping me get this show. Please help me out though. Why is the video choppy for some and not for others? And where is this file stored? I can't seem to find it in order to burn it to disc. I know I must seem like an idiot but I've searched for it and I've come up empty...

TIA!!! :Spin:

Solitary Raven said:
First off MEGA thanks to everyone for their effort in helping me get this show. Please help me out though. Why is the video choppy for some and not for others? And where is this file stored? I can't seem to find it in order to burn it to disc. I know I must seem like an idiot but I've searched for it and I've come up empty...

TIA!!! :Spin:
The video is choppy for everyone.
What do you mean with "where is this file stored" ? In your computer after the download or on the web?

On my computer. Reason being another UM member Mr. Niel stated he viewed it without the choppiness in the other Inferno thread. When I view it, the audio and video is choppy, making it almost pointless to watch it. I'm completely a newbie when it comes to WMRecorder so your help is much appreciated!!

I guess what I meant when I asked where is it stored is: Is this something you can only view on your computer or can you burn it to disc? Then again with the choppiness, to burn it would be a waste of time.

Thanks for responding bro!

I don't see any reason for Mr. Niel stated that he sees the video without choppiness. If he has the file on the computer, as I have, there's no reason for the contrary. The file is the same for everyone. The same goes if he only had saw the video streamed.

Can someone run me through how to save this to disk? I'm trying to use WMRecorder, but it always gets stuck at "Awaiting Header".... I can stream it fine with Windows Media Player...

Thanks to all who helped with this. For the links and the suggestion for the recording program.
I've got it downloading right now. Of coarse it's going at a friggin snails pace which is typical for my shitty connection. I should have the entire thing by Yule perhaps. :D