Full song from that band iäm recording.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Band is Friday First, they're painfully untight and if anyone remembers the drum sessions i posted, major turd polish!

Here's a near final mix!

http://www.celtiaproductions.co.uk/monstersmp3.mp3

I know the guitar solo drops out, i have no idea why, it happens randomy on bounces, once yes, 2nd, no... Odd...

Any details, happy to provide if anyone cares :)

As well as any constructive criticism!

Sounds like there's some clipping or something on my speakers. Sounds pretty cool though. I agree about the guitar tone.

very clouded low end

lots of timing / sync issues with the instrumentation (editing)

try placing a c4 somewhere before your limiter

set one band at 100 and the next at 250 (disable the other bands), set your threshold around -20 attack 10 release 100 and leave ratio at -8, you'll hear your mix suddenly clear up (probably will give you some more headroom for loudness too)

this is of course only a temp fix, you would want to go back through the mix and find the parts of your tracks creating all that mud

Redid some stuff, the untightness is due to untight band! I'm doing this as a near-freebie for the band as i'm friends with the bassist and i told them i've no time to keep eiting fuckups! :lol:

Redid some stuff, the untightness is due to untight band! I'm doing this as a near-freebie for the band as i'm friends with the bassist and i told them i've no time to keep eiting fuckups! :lol:
welcome to my world!
no click tracks, no consistency,hell, half the time the freakin band doesn't know the damn song. beats working though!