Full Unprocessed Stems for Animals as Leaders' CAFO

Very nice work mate, the DI´s sound very nice! BTW unprocessed tracks are RAWS not stems. Stems are mixready excerpts from a mix. i.e Drums,Bass,Guitar and so on :) You really put some hard work into this cover mate and i highly appreciate this. My mix will follow in a few days. Have to mess with the drum map for some reason. Using GGD with the Superior Drummer Map.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRUIE
I see this "stem" word popping again and again every now and then and it's still a bit irritating after all these years. These are tracks not stems. Stems are sub mixes and they are processed by definition, they are usually submitted to a mastering engineer, not a mixing engineer. Just saying. Please use the proper terminology so we can all live in a world of peace. Now I'll show myself out. Happy mixing.

Disappointed that more people haven't jumped on this cover yet... Here's my shake at it, using my recently-acquired copy of Perfect Drums. Did have a bit of trouble getting the snare rolls to sound natural, but overall pretty happy with the mix :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bqopebnnfbe3bg/cafo.wav?dl=0
Good job! And yeah, I'm disappointed too! But i think AAL doesn't have that big of a fan base in the metal scene.

Reactions: Zajac