Fun Hangover Discussion!

had one and two NUMEROUS times
rest I have had them all at least once or twice...... WHICH is why i dont drink as much anymore...... UNLESS its vacation TIME
Then WATCH OUT!
ROFL

Hehe, i experienced every state of hangover that Tal wrote down....
worst story... ow, i had so many....
The fact that i suffer from diabetes doesn't make the stories better (or healthier)......don't wanna know how often I was beyond death....
one of the hardest moments was when i woke up in hospital, being on a drip, remembering NOTHING, nobody around me except an old nurse who only spoke dutch.....really frightening situation, i can tell you!!!!!!!!!!

ARG! I actually feel your pain there sister...I also have blood sugar problems, but my body usually burns it off so fucking fast that I end up getting lightheaded, nearly passing out, you know when your blood sugar takes a dive, and has me grabbing for the nearest bottle of coke, orange juice or a candy bar to regulate it. Well, when you are drinking heavily, not eating right and your body's in burning overdrive from the booze, it can cause problems. Yeah, I know I shouldnt drink as much as i do cos of that, but...erg....i mean its not a MASSIVE problem, but yeah...i think its why i sober up so fast....

And today i suffered from the 'up till 9:30 at the after after afterparty after drinking around 8 shots of vodka, some white russians, shots of jameson, beer and 5 bottles of wine between a few people' hangover. :D

what a fuckin long name for a kind of hangover... !!

with my medications i can't really take too much alcohol (they double each other's effect!!) but still, i am immune to hangovers. :D

and about waking up in the hospital remembering nothing..... a few months ago i took all my meds with beer after putting a bunch of containers with water for my cats and then i went to bed ..... i woke up about 5 days later in the hospital with about 20 tubes, wires, electrodes etc. plugged onto me. they even put a tube up my dick!!!!!! it was there for at least a week, you know how much it hurts when they took it out!??!??!?

Fenrir13 said:
I also have blood sugar problems, but my body usually burns it off so fucking fast that I end up getting lightheaded, nearly passing out, you know when your blood sugar takes a dive, and has me grabbing for the nearest bottle of coke, orange juice or a candy bar to regulate it.
my friend has that same thing, he got reaaaaally reallllyy REALLY bad once, and climbed up his cabinet, knocked down a 6 pack of super collectible coke bottles, in vintage packaging, and drank em all. :erk:

but he was good after that.. .