Fun Metal Quiz

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
If you got nothing better to do you can have a bit of fun with this quiz. The questions sometimes repeat and you have options like in who wants to be a milionaire. You can choose genres of metal or you can leave all ticked and it gets much harder but you earn more points. You can get on the leaderboard for today or for all time depending on how good you are. Play around and you'll get the gist of it. You can see I am third on today's scores gthough I had to have a few goes to get there. The question that stumped me was how many albums has Zack Stevens sung on with Savatage. It was 4 and I said 2 and I had no lifelines left. Beat me go on!

http://www.metalfromfinland.com/metalquiz/index.cfm?template=play

Only 4 questions?
I got the release year of Def Leppard's debut wrong. (I guessed 1978. Oops)

...playing again :)

EDIT: ok I guess you keep going until you get one wrong.

Oh crap, I didn't realize lifelines were available. Time to play some more :)

I LOL'd at one of the options for "The band of Cronos, Abaddon, and Mantas" being Bon Jovi.

I think something is fishy about "Dimebag Darrel was the guitarist of Pantera" and the choices being Yes or No. I clicked Yes and it kicked me out?! I swore I clicked Yes.
Anyways, I'm ranked number 46 for today so far but I need to improve that drastically.

yeah make sure you click on the correct one. If you do it quick it might go on the wrong one and you lose. Also if you take too long it will time outand you'll lose again. There are stupidly easy questions but it does get quite hard. I got a stupid one wrong. It was an album question. No Rest For The wicked was an album for who. I answered Motorhead and it was Ozzy! Damn I am an idiot for saying motorhead.

Woo - hoo! I made it to #6 on daily chart! :)

Some of the wrong-answers are very amusing.

"Current Iced Earth vocalist" question is out of date. Fabio Lione's name misspelled as Lioni. Minor quibbles though. Fun diversion. I can go a while without needing a lifeline, but as soon as I click that first one, I suddenly start needing it every time. Must be a psyche thing.

Managed to improve to 3960 with some inspired guesses but still 6th for today. the question that bust me was stupid. Does John Norum have two piano playing brothers? Had no lifelines so I guessed yes and their names. But no he has a singing sister called Tone. Bizarre!

I've been playing as Aiylyn but will switch to TychoCelchu.
In two plays I scored 1980 points and am thus tied with myself at positions 26 and 27 :)

the thing is you can select even one category and answer questions on that all night and get a really high score. I tried that way but you could get a real dicey one at any time even if you know the category well. I've been upped to 5th even though I am equal with Brian.