The OPETH QUIZ!!!!

You? I zoned out as I was clicking an answer apparently! I know that Mike did NOT dream up Blackwater Park! :lol: And the first ones a trick question! They DID play that live! I watched it. :bah: I didn't know the answer to the 9th one. :rolleyes: O'well.

That was funny. DO IT AGAIN!

Yeah, that question should have had an "again" added to it. But you should still have recognised the comment, and known what song it was about... :heh:

:saint:

Rusty - "Yeah, that question should have had an "again" added to it. But you should still have recognised the comment, and known what song it was about..."

You're right.
dunce2.gif
::sits in corner::

I don't eat, sleep and breath Åkerfeldt's words as I once did. I'm slipping. How untr00 of me. Hey, ah...what's your story, Rusty?
wiseguy.gif
Why didn't you get an A+...just curious.

Opet said:
You're right.
dunce2.gif
::sits in corner::

I don't eat, sleep and breath Åkerfeldt's words as I once did. I'm slipping. How untr00 of me. Hey, ah...what's your story, Rusty?
wiseguy.gif
Why didn't you get an A+...just curious.
Well, I'm pretty sure one of the answers is wrong. :p And the other one... I just didn't know it, and guessed wrong. Well, I made an educated guess, which was wrong. Got Mikael slightly mixed up with Peter... it was ugly. :loco: