Download Opeth Videos!

MetalVideos.Tv

the "Immortal"
Apr 15, 2002
Fuckin' TURKIYE
www.metalvideos.tv
Opeth fans can download 4 videos and 4 complete live shows shown below from www.metalvideos.tv in downloadables section!

Opeth The Drapery Falls 42MB ASF
Opeth Demon Of The Fall 29MB ASF
Opeth Forest Of October 63MB ASF
Opeth Forest Of October (SVCD format!) 266MB S-MPG
Opeth Live in Ashton 434MB MPG
Opeth Live in Montreal 703MB MPG
Opeth Live in Ft. Lauderdale 509MB MPG
Opeth Live in Phoenix 402MB MPG

p.s.: this thread is not a spam! just report it to the admins if you think this fucking message is a spam and let me get BANNED!

Originally posted by Hearse
Its on http://opeth.goddamnbastard.org/ but its folder... and you cannot dnload them. I can see the files with ftp program, but I can dnload them :(
Can't download it either, tried many many times, but no matter what I do, it don't work. With http I get this "the page cannot be displayed" message and when I enter the folder with ftp I get a message saying that I have no permission to open the folder... :cry:

Someone HELP!!!

Originally posted by Manes
Has Mikael always been kind of chubby looking?
Funny, I noticed the same, his guitar seemed to be resting on a bit of a "pillow" indeed. He hasn't always looked like this, he's definitely gained a few pounds if you ask me, though he's far from "fat"...

Indeed, I wouldn't call him fat...

When and where was the concert in question held anyway?

They really sound f***ing awsome live, though...
I must download more...:D

I am not very good with computers and I have a problem, every time i click on one it opens my old version of Windows Media, can anyone help me:confused:

Originally posted by pac1288
Make sure to download the one that takes place at "Ashton." Thats the one with the original line up.;)

Hey thanks for this info... I was going to ask about a show with the origianl line-up... If one existed for download that is...

cheers

I'm onb 56k and I got the 700 meg vid... the 400 meg one with the original line up (AWESOME show, bad quality recording, but the one balances the other out:)). Right now I am downloading a 500 meg one.... and I already got the single song ones ages ago... so yeah, my ISP doesn't like me :)

What I like about the Ashton video is that you could hear the bass drums. Unlike some of there other shows where you can't hear the fucking drums! All you hear is guitar! Which is not exactly a bad thing but the drums have to be audible too in the mix or else it isn't as good.

I am not very good with computers and I have a problem, every time i click on one it opens my old version of Windows Media, can anyone help me
Right click on the link and select save target as. That should do it, let me know if your problem is different.