Download Opeth Videos!

Originally posted by MetalVideos.Tv
Opeth fans can download 4 videos and 4 complete live shows shown below from www.metalvideos.tv in downloadables section!

Opeth The Drapery Falls 42MB ASF
Opeth Demon Of The Fall 29MB ASF
Opeth Forest Of October 63MB ASF
Opeth Forest Of October (SVCD format!) 266MB S-MPG
Opeth Live in Ashton 434MB MPG
Opeth Live in Montreal 703MB MPG
Opeth Live in Ft. Lauderdale 509MB MPG
Opeth Live in Phoenix 402MB MPG

p.s.: this thread is not a spam! just report it to the admins if you think this fucking message is a spam and let me get BANNED!

I couldnt browse your site because it gave some stupid bandwith exceeding error..

4 of those videos belong to www.bootlegmania.net and the other 4 to opeth.goddambastard.org.. People spent time making those videos !

I dont recall anyone asking for permission to use these videos on their site, I hope atleast you gave credits where they belong (I cant browse the fucking site) or I'll haunt you down in Turkey and kick your fucking black metal ass.. bizde turkuz mina koyim ! hahaha

Note to all: this thread is old and now those videos cannot be downloaded from that site because he is now selling them :( but you can get them off direct connect just connect to paladin.sublevels.net that is the UM Hub and it r0x0rs my s0x0rs

immortalvideos.com and metalvideos.tv are the same site but you get fowarded to immortalvideos.com ; as i said earlier you cannot download them off the site anymore you have to buy them but he still has a good video collection so eh.