The book quiz

Melancholia

Eternal daydreamer
May 25, 2001
Ved Buens Ende
okay,i admit that i'm a fucking copycat :rolleyes: but i liked theredinthesky's idea,so here's the Book quiz: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

which book are you???

here's my results:

ctbcap.jpg

You're Cry, the Beloved Country!
by Alan Paton
Life is exceedingly difficult right now, especially when you put more miles between yourself and your hometown. But with all sorts of personal and profound convictions, you are able to keep a level head and still try to help folks, no matter how much they harm you. You walk through a land of natural beauty and daily horror. In the end, far too much is a matter of black and white.

Life is exceedingly difficult right now, especially when you put more miles between yourself and your hometown.
You walk through a land of natural beauty and daily horror.
:ill: what the heck do they imply????????????' :ill: :cry: :erk: :loco:
:lol:

lvn.jpg

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Lolita!
by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.
[/font]

icon_eek.gif

On a totally different matter.... Mel, whatcha wearin' ?

icon_biggrin.gif

Hahaha nice!

aogglmm.jpg

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Anne of Green Gables!
by L.M. Montgomery
Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash, honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters. You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.
[/font]

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]Great thread by the way, Melancholia! Copycats can be appreciated!

Blue Moon: I know what you mean haha!
[/font]

jpmc.jpg

You're Jurassic Park! by Michael Crichton

You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher,
a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists.
With all these features, you could build something monumental
or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact.
A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least
two sequels that wouldn't be very good.
Be very careful around islands.

:lol: *feels mad* :loco:

aohfmt.jpg

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
by Mark Twain
With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.
[/font]

:Spin:

Aaaalright, I did it myself, and here I got the results:

apfomji.jpg

You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!
by John Irving
Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!

This proves how wrong these tests are, I don't inspire any faith whatsoever. But I certainly speak aloud, and I manifest some powers in mysterious and odd ways, so... :p

|ngenius (in different fonts)

1go.jpg

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You're 1984!
by George Orwell
You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.
[/font]

wdra.jpg

[font=Georgia, Georgia Ref, Book Antiqua, Garamond]You'reWatership Down!
by Richard Adams
Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.
[/font]

mmm... kanin :err:

You're Les Miserables!
by Victor Hugo
One of the best known people in your community, you have become something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing vendettas.

Where did I make a mistake in answering the test? :err:

@AI: I've rearranged my Windows: now everything is displayed in Comic Sans :D

i just finished Kiss Kiss form Road Dahl and have lead to Arthur Conan Doyle's Lost World.

If anyone is interested, a good friend and fan of Asgaroth is a writer. Maybe you know his Shadowkings Saga. His name is Michael Cobley, and I met him inGlasgow last year. Apparently, we'll be in the credits for his third book on "Shadowkings" . Anyone know him? It's a really strange experience to read someone that says admires something you do, you know...
http://www.tangled-web.co.uk/new/jpgs1/shadowkings.jpg

Check http://www.michaelcobley.com/

Chris.

PS: Album is developing slowly but steadily. It'll be out Feb 2005

Corporal McDick said:
tltwatwcsl.jpg

I really love this book!!!
That is my favorite book of my childhood. Excellent book. I was more of a Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe fan than The Lord of the Rings fan when I was a kid. Hell, it's been a while since I even heard that book being referanced. I almost forgot about it.

Brings back old memories.