Download Opeth Videos!

is there any way that anyone here can help me see these videos? I'm currently on dial up, so downloading any of these videos takes so long it's more of a joke... would anyone be willing to burn these to disc for me if I were to send you discs and postage in the mail? I would say 'you don't understand how much I want to see these videos', but you probably do. :D

If you can help me please post a replay here or email me at McPhersonM80@hotmail.com

At Dusk: Maybe we can work something out...email me at umdebaba@rgv.rr.com i have the following videos: Opeth - Fou Founes Montreal , Opeth - Culture Room Ft lauderdale FL, Opeth at the Inferno Festival, Opeth on TV Channel 4 Sweden, Demon of the fall, The Drapery Falls, Forest of October, Windowpane from MTV2 please reply so we can work something out

i saw opeth with lacuna coil about a month ago, I was there to see lacuna coil. but when it was over i was a new opeth fan. as a guitarist i now recognise opeth as one of the most amazing bands i've ever heard. but now my insatiable apetite for more is taking over..............I need videos. i have found a few of single songs but would love to have full shows. if any one can hook me up i would be very greatful. may have something you want too. please help. molquin@hotmail.com

I have those videos, but there must also be a video from Detroit, that was on that "goddamnbastard" ftp. It was split into 2 files, but I never managed to download it somehow (didn't work).

Anyone here has it? I am also "MadTinus" on Direct Connect.

Ytse said:
I couldnt browse your site because it gave some stupid bandwith exceeding error..

4 of those videos belong to www.bootlegmania.net and the other 4 to opeth.goddambastard.org.. People spent time making those videos !

I dont recall anyone asking for permission to use these videos on their site, I hope atleast you gave credits where they belong (I cant browse the fucking site) or I'll haunt you down in Turkey and kick your fucking black metal ass.. bizde turkuz mina koyim ! hahaha

thats right, I also read somewhere that you rob videos for your page!!!!

Fuck off!!!!!

:wave:

Permission? That's something this guy has never heard of. DON'T BUY anything from him, he has already ripped off loads of people. The problem is that it is based in Turkey and they won't bother there about this illegal bullshit.

Cerulean said:
Permission? That's something this guy has never heard of. DON'T BUY anything from him, he has already ripped off loads of people. The problem is that it is based in Turkey and they won't bother there about this illegal bullshit.

well said!!

you trade videos with this guy, he receives your video and you don't receive nothing but sh*t :loco:

ps: this are things I have read, rumors? :D :tickled: :D