Fun with Metal!

I was never able to grow hair like that. Mine was long at one stage but it had no style and an annoying curl at the bottom. I also didn't drink Pepsi because Michael Jackson did (actually no that's not the reason but I don't know what was). The smoking, the jacket (which I still have) the shit talking, pretty much sums me up though.

Reactions: Neptune
Uhh, I guess look at the picture and take any facial hair off lol. Had to be Connecticut huh? I'm gonna have to float this to some of my older friends and see if they know either of these two or the band.
They are a bit cheesy but also wicked young. But they aren't stupid and the second definitely echoed my feelings of metal being superior.
:lol:
To be honest when they were on the first kid I was waiting for the camera to slip down and show a def leppard or poison pin.

Reactions: Slammed
To be honest when they were on the first kid I was waiting for the camera to slip down and show a def leppard or poison pin.

At least I wasn't that uncool :p
I had a WASP, Eddie, Maiden and one I can't remember :)

Reactions: redfly
:tickled:

Man I'm trying to think of what I had for pins and buttons and I can't really. I know I had the Kill Em All button and a solid metal skull with, maybe cactus on the ears? It was some kind of Pusshead skull. I know I had the cover SFSGSW. But other than that I can't remember. I had a lot. And I have no idea what happened to all of it. I never had a backpatch because I drew a big evil skull with horns on the back.

Reactions: Neptune
I still have my jacket with the patches on it, but I think I only had about 6, maybe 8 pins over the years. I think I know where some of the pins are but no idea if they are all together. I know the Eddie one was metal and in the shape of his head but the pin fell off that. I think the rest were just standard round ones.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I chuckled at the look on Alex's face in the still on that video. Not sure if it's the same for you but for me it looks like he's leaning a little to the left and trying to squeeze out a fart that wont come.

Reactions: redfly
It does sound good, maybe I should have watched it this morning instead of seeing Charlie and deciding fuck it if he wont give us a new album I don't care what he does :)

Alex rarely seems to look like he's enjoying himself. He doesn't look overly grumpy but he also doesn't seem to have a happy look.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Lol yeah you're right about Alex. Always that one expression. Charlie looks like he's found the fountain of youth. And Franky have some good genes.
Alex sounds really really good. I hope he shreds like that on the Testament album. And I hope my album comes tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah Charlie does look fitter than I reckon he's been for a few years, and they've effectively been off tour for 5 months. I wonder what exercise he's been doing :)

You're in luck. That bit Alex is playing is EVERY solo on the new album.

Isn't it tomorrow yet? I hope it turns up too. I've stopped listening too it to see how it sounds in a few days.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly