Fun with Metal!

Well even though Xmas is wiping me out I ordered some more stuff from Flotsam like I told Mike I would. I'm such a stand up dude :lol:
I hope he got a fucking tracking number this time!

Reactions: Slammed
I hope Mike throws you a xmas pudding as a sign of appreciation :)

I thought about ordering something from o/s (either labels or direct from bands) last week but gave up when the cheapest postage I could find was $50. It's a load of shit, we are getting several books delivered from Book Depository and the postage is free, yet a shirt or something of a similar size from anywhere overseas costs $50. I bet the fuckers make more profit on a t-shirt than they do on a couple of books too.

Reactions: redfly
I know this is probably more plastic than metal but imagine asking for a toy robot and getting this!

I hope Mike throws you a xmas pudding as a sign of appreciation :)

I thought about ordering something from o/s (either labels or direct from bands) last week but gave up when the cheapest postage I could find was $50. It's a load of shit, we are getting several books delivered from Book Depository and the postage is free, yet a shirt or something of a similar size from anywhere overseas costs $50. I bet the fuckers make more profit on a t-shirt than they do on a couple of books too.
God man. That's just crazy. I feel bad for you guys getting ripped like that.

Hell yeah I want some xmas pudding! (not the British kind)

God man. That's just crazy. I feel bad for you guys getting ripped like that.

Hell yeah I want some xmas pudding! (not the British kind)

If we can get stuff locally it's not so bad. We were getting more local supply from labels like Napalm Records and Nuclear Blast and we have always had shirts from bands with distribution deals through other major labels but the obviously aren't produced locally under licence because since covid and a lack of international flights the number of locally available products has diminished. Weirdly enough bands like Alestorm, Obituary, Darkthrone, even Dropkick Muprhys, and a plethora of shitty metal core bands are always available locally.

What's the difference between British puddling and your pudding?

Yeah I've seen this. Fucking awesome! I didn't think about it being mostly plastic. I bet you're right about that.

There is a short doco about it and the guy who made it said they had to create it out of the lightest possible material. The entire thing only weights about 20 ton, so I'd imagine it's a mix of plastics and extremely light metals. But it's amazing how they can make something of that size move. If they ever make it walk without the aid of the frame the world is fucked!

If we can get stuff locally it's not so bad. We were getting more local supply from labels like Napalm Records and Nuclear Blast and we have always had shirts from bands with distribution deals through other major labels but the obviously aren't produced locally under licence because since covid and a lack of international flights the number of locally available products has diminished. Weirdly enough bands like Alestorm, Obituary, Darkthrone, even Dropkick Muprhys, and a plethora of shitty metal core bands are always available locally.

What's the difference between British puddling and your pudding?
British pudding could be anything a lot are savory and some made with really gross animal bits. And are more like a solid food. Ours is more like a custard consistency. And definitely a desert. Chocolate rocks.

There is a short doco about it and the guy who made it said they had to create it out of the lightest possible material. The entire thing only weights about 20 ton, so I'd imagine it's a mix of plastics and extremely light metals. But it's amazing how they can make something of that size move. If they ever make it walk without the aid of the frame the world is fucked!
Lol yeah. Could imagine? Fucked.

British pudding could be anything a lot are savory and some made with really gross animal bits. And are more like a solid food. Ours is more like a custard consistency. And definitely a desert. Chocolate rocks.

Oh okay. I'm not even sure what it is here. I believe it's more like a cake with fruit in it, but I could be wrong. For years my mum has made ice cream chrissie pudding which is just normal vanilla ice cream melted down with chocolate, cinnamon, mint flavouring and cherries added, it's refrozen then when served it's covered in a warm caramel sauce.

I think I've worked out while mail is so expensive from the US. Ole Crazy Eyes owns the company, I just didn't realise their name on the packages was abbreviated. :)

130168061_2009901392524150_8392269576290599324_o.jpg

Kirk isn't allowed to do the devil horns any more because he's not metal, but notice Charlie is not sure where he stands on the matter.

I've got a similar Snoopy T-shirt to Gene, one has Snoppy sleeping on the word NOPE instead of his dog house and the other has Snoopy in his flying mask sitting on his dog house flying it.

130463075_2010694539111502_6031127778398137525_o.jpg

Oh okay. I'm not even sure what it is here. I believe it's more like a cake with fruit in it, but I could be wrong. For years my mum has made ice cream chrissie pudding which is just normal vanilla ice cream melted down with chocolate, cinnamon, mint flavouring and cherries added, it's refrozen then when served it's covered in a warm caramel sauce.
Holy shit! That sounds awesome!!

I think I've worked out while mail is so expensive from the US. Ole Crazy Eyes owns the company, I just didn't realise their name on the packages was abbreviated. :)

130168061_2009901392524150_8392269576290599324_o.jpg

Kirk isn't allowed to do the devil horns any more because he's not metal, but notice Charlie is not sure where he stands on the matter.
Hahaha! That's great!
Charlie looks like this rapper on Always Sunny who people think is retarded!