Fun with Metal!

Hahaha! That's great!
Charlie looks like this rapper on Always Sunny who people think is retarded!

Haha, Well that's Charlie offended :)
Dammit, now I'm not going to be able to pick on Charlie because I'm going to forever think of him as the down syndrome drummer!!

Reactions: redfly
Don't forget to make it aggressive and fast!
Did you see Scott's SOD pedal on Blabber today?
As a guitarist are you all wet and horny just wanting to get your hands on one?

Chuck Billy, Dog Whisperer

130134583_2011703365677286_7228412132216007051_o.jpg

Reactions: Neptune
Lol, Scott wishes he had access to anything called pussy melter!

Meatloaf, (Daddy Meat to Scott) would not be happy to see him melting pussies on stage!

Other than making money and doing as little as possible to make it I wonder what his drive is for making SOD pedals now. It wasn't that long ago he was trying to distance himself from the controversial side of SOD, they've claimed they wont reform and there hasn't been a resurgence in SOD fandom (as far as I know) yet now is the time to make a pedal.

Meatloaf, (Daddy Meat to Scott) would not be happy to see him melting pussies on stage!

Other than making money and doing as little as possible to make it I wonder what his drive is for making SOD pedals now. It wasn't that long ago he was trying to distance himself from the controversial side of SOD, they've claimed they wont reform and there hasn't been a resurgence in SOD fandom (as far as I know) yet now is the time to make a pedal.
I think they made him an offer. Simple as that. You think he's turned anything down?

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah it's amazing. And what's even more amazing was all the positive comments on Blabber I don't think I have ever seen so many.