Funniest moments from ALEHORN

I hate to admit it but I think Ancient Dreams is getting better. You've still got a long way to go before you're good, though.

Thanks, I think......

Anyhow, I think we did very well.
It was easily our tightest performance of the year, which probably had to do with the fact it was the best sound we had all year.

It was a good show for us. We sold a good amount of shirts, patches, and tapes, and made many new friends and acquantences.....

As they say..............
wnd_addd2693c837b063a473f5135ba3e67d.jpg

My nominations for funniest moments:

1. After the show, Master Yoda came up to me while slightly schmidtfaced. He said:
"That was really great. I saw them three times this year. That wasn't the best, but it was really great. It was so great. I saw them in Wichita when they played all of Crystal ... Crystal ... Crystal ... Crystal... Crystal..."
Guy standing next to him (possibly Collin): "Logic"
Yoda: "Yeah, Crystal Logic."

:lol:

2. At about 6:30, I went into the bathroom to take a piss. Then, 7 hours later, I realize it was the women's restroom.

3. Every time I did backing vocals

4. Jason's "I think we just got dropped" after Al messed up the label name.

Was this outside or inside? I VAGUELY remember chatting with you after their show.

One more funny moment: During Manilla Road, Jason, Yoda, and someone else put their arms around each others' necks and started headbanging in unison. It was like the heavy metal version of a can-can dance.

Probably!!!!

That was the closest to "raging" at a show I have done in a very long time. It was a ton of fun. As I said, easily the most fun I have had all year at a gig. Everyone was in high spirits, no pun intended.....

LOL - It was Naked Raygun.

When I was in highschool, I crowd surfed at the Metro at a 7 Seconds show.

A security guy choked me down to the ground, and then dragged me (literally) to the top of the flight of stairs and showed me down those stairs in a "not - so - friendly" manner. Ha!

Back on topic, I thought of another funny moment......

When going through my hefty stack of MR covers to sign, I asked the guys if it would be ok to sign my "not so legit" MR Cds from Greece.

Neudi grabbed one of them, and smelled it and said, "Mmmmm...yep. Smells like Gyro!!! This one's from Greece"