Funniest moments from ALEHORN

They were really cool guys. It is nce they embrace their bootleg side of things. Most bands would be bitter but I think they even know that with so much bootlegged stuff out there it is impossible to try and stop.

They were really cool guys. It is nce they embrace their bootleg side of things. Most bands would be bitter but I think they even know that with so much bootlegged stuff out there it is impossible to try and stop.

Yep,
I think they realized that the increase of bootlegs meant they were still in demand. They took advantage of it and started playing all over the world in the past few years and really brought their name back in the scene as one of the most "in demand" bands.
This has paid off in spades given that now almost their entire catalog has been properly reissued on both CD and vinyl.

Also, these guys are all very approachable and have a strong online presence regularly.

These guys do it right and deserve everything they have these days!

I have to agree. While most bands would have botched it up along the way...these guys have done it right. Playing the right shows at the right time to getting stuff released on legit labels. Glad it paid off for them. With so many bands who try to break and then give up after one attempt...these guys really pulled it off.

Yep, Mark was talking a lot about how much he has seen the difference in support for traditional metal in the states over the past few years.

He really seemed excited, and it definitely shows.

I mean you can't even remotely compare their performance this year to the one from the first Alehorn. That was a band just getting back in the game. Yes, they were good, but the current lineup takes it to a whole new level.

Sorry if I am going off like a fanboy.
I am just really excited for them and happy at how well things are going for them.

Yep, Mark was talking a lot about how much he has seen the difference in support for traditional metal in the states over the past few years.

He really seemed excited, and it definitely shows.

I mean you can't even remotely compare their performance this year to the one from the first Alehorn. That was a band just getting back in the game. Yes, they were good, but the current lineup takes it to a whole new level.

Sorry if I am going off like a fanboy.
I am just really excited for them and happy at how well things are going for them.

I agree....the first Alehorn they were not very good live. Has zerp stage presence. They have grown as a band for sure.

Another thing about Manilla Road is they handled their merch probably better than almost anyone. I never understand these fests or shows where bands come and they bring hardly anything. They made a buttload the other night from merch.

Another thing about Manilla Road is they handled their merch probably better than almost anyone. I never understand these fests or shows where bands come and they bring hardly anything. They made a buttload the other night from merch.

Yep, and they didn't charge $25 for a tshirt.
They also sold older shirts for only $10.

No, Rick Fisher threw it out when I saw them in Wichita back in March. They were the band's towels. Mine had Rick's sweat on it, but I, of course, lost it. Oh well. It was a fucking towel...