Funniest Opeth picture?

amaranth said:
I was kinda expecting the promo photos for ghost reveries... :erk:

Well, this thread was made so people can post pictures of Opeth that they think are funny. The picture that I posted was just a weak example.

Oh, and about the Lacrosse thing, we played the Wolfeboro team 4 years ago, when was in 8th grade.

Lietuvis said:
Well, this thread was made so people can post pictures of Opeth that they think are funny. The picture that I posted was just a weak example.

Oh, and about the Lacrosse thing, we played the Wolfeboro team 4 years ago, when was in 8th grade.

I was just getting into metal about 4 years ago. Odd coincidence, though, considering that Wolfeboro is a really out-of-the-way town.

The funniest one is the one where they're in the carpet shop, three of them in the front row and two in the back. Lopez is in the front middle and he looks stoned out of his fucking mind. The rest of the guys are just sitting there looking grim and wishing they were in a forest.

The Grim Progeny of the Dusk said:
I like LadyValerie's sig picture. That one gave me a laugh.

It's not real :p

I think this one of Mike is funny
mike2ux.jpg

steel102 said:
also she didn't make it. she's a thieving bitch who doesn't give credit.

pelicanbass is probably one of the funniest.

I don't know how you think I'm stealing it. I never said that I made it... not once. Not that it really matters, there's no copyright.