Yes, now: Who's the Sexiest?

You've seen the pics - who's the sexiest?

• ante

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • burndWings

• Confessor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duvall

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Ghobhlin

• godisanathiest

• Hearse

• HoserHellspawn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • JimLotFP

• Johan

• Leper Affinity

• Onan

• Opet

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Orchid

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Shaggy

• Silhouette

• tenebrose

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Traveler

• warsofwinter

• Windom Pearl

• Total voters
You people are evil... I have decided not to participate because I do not wish to impose an infiriority complex upon anybody. Hehe

Originally posted by tenebrose

What kind of moron would cut his hair.....?!?!?!? :D

Me! Me!

About a year ago it had my hair to my waist. Then I just took it all off. So no one would think I'm a metallist.....And because I had sword that if a girl ever dumps me, I'll cut my hair :D

It's growing back now. Nothing I can do about it.

I didn't even think anyone would vote for themselves...actually. I didn't think there would be a thread up 2 days after we all sent our pictures in with a poll titled "who's the sexiest." :rolleyes: We need not go there...but TOO LATE!

I looked at everyone's pictures once, and well...I got two names confused and I voted for the wrong person. So, I'll jump off the bridge with the rest of you and just name who I think has the most sex appeal. I say Wisdom Pearl. ;) And to think you had that metalhead long hair look at one time?

Lynn

I had to go for Opet (sorry guys). I actually voted some days ago already, but forgot to mention it here.

-Villain (np: Forest of October)

Originally posted by Opet
I say Wisdom Pearl. ;) And to think you had that metalhead long hair look at one time?
Thanks, lady! :)

Hmm...I had long hair allright, but don't know about the metal look. I think I at the time looked more like a hippie, or even hiphop-person, with my wide trousers and a bit too big shirts. Still do, but the clothes have shrinked... :lol:

Damnit Hoser...you remind me so much of someone and I don't know who.

:mad:

OH YEAH!!!!! I remember now. You look like that Cary Elwes guy...I think anyway....hmmm. I'll go away now.