The Prizes are sent!

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
Folks;

I'd like to thank you for your patience with me in sending of the shirt design prizes. For those in the USA, they should be at your doorway by Saturday, as they went Parcel Post. For Adrian and Jadelion, yours will take a bit longer to get to you because you are in foreign destinations. That said, the reason why they took so long to be sent is because of one word: money. As you all may well know, my family is going through a tough period with illness and cash flow issues. Now that my wife is back to work, it took some pressure of my paycheck. This allowed me to get the packing materials and postage needed to send the thing I am sending. I hope you all understand this.

Secondly, a decision needed to be made regarding Domenik and Hannah and Alex. As you know, they were to get the 2007 OSA Tour shirt. Problem was, they needed a small and a medium. What I had was XL and 2XL! The last thing I needed was a rampage on this page about me sending the equivalent of tents to our winners. SO, I decided to send them, in their size, the 2012 OSA Tour shirt instead. Enjoy them. :)

That said, I want everyone to understand that the ONLY thing that OSA had made was the T-shirt. We did not make copies of CDs. We did not make reproductions of posters or books, Taimi made the bracelets. We did not "lose" things for them to pop up six months later. These things have been in my "prize vault" in some cases since June! So, just to get you up to speed on everything, all that is supposed to go are gone. :)

I'd like to thank Sonic Cathedral, Roadrunner Records, Bazillion Points, Desi, and Taimi for providing the prizes along with OSA providing the shirts.

With the, peace.

Ray C.