funniest threads ... revisited

I've been doing Def Leppard impressions for as long as I can remember, it always gets a laugh.

"That's going to cost someone an arm and a leg." hahahahahahahahha

Although I'd say most people that post on BM are dicks, I very rarely even scroll down to read the comments.

no doubt they are dicks, heck I post a zinger or two sometimes ... there is never anything of value posted there.
I even spoke with Borivoj, the guy who runs Blabbermouth, awhile back and he was ready to throw it in a long time ago because of these trolls, but then he decided its all in good fun and there is usually a bit of honesty in all that nonsense.

You don't have to login to that board right? That always leads to carnage, and yeah, about 20% hysterics.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess it is loginable. Ible. Dizzle.

You better go make sure that link is fixed.

:lol: x 1 bajillion

NADatari said:
NAD threads v. Dantesco v. Will Ballsack

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN IS NIGH

So where is the Wayland Smithers thread where he came in to ask us if we were going to see Primal Fear??? That was such a monstrous response to that poor guy! I think someone even posted a picture of a turd. :lol:

and at least Erik didn't delete all his posts in that thread. What a bitch, he really ruined some classics.

You can almost see the high water mark in that one. Too bad all of Nate's horking pictures are gone.

oh man, I forgot about all his skat pictures. For some reason, I remember the turd more than the puke. :loco:

Poor ol' Wayland, coming here to re-join his BW&BK weekend festival friends...notice how none of them went to his defence as the puke and turd daggers started flying. :tickled:

Why did Erik delete a bunch of his posts? I was looking through some old shit one night and it looked like I was arguing with myself (not that that doesn't happen), but it was concerning linguistics so I knew it must've been a discussion with him.