FUNNY AND CRAZY CONCERT STORIES! TELL EM HERE!

1TON

Jul 5, 2007
East coast ,USA
ive been going to shows for a while now, and ive seen some crazy and funny shit, been a part of it also at times.
tell us your stories!

here is one....
the scene..1988 ,philadelphia PA.
"Monsters of rock ", an all day festivaL.
me and my friends are down on the field about 50 yard sfrom the stage, just camped out...no seating. drunk and high as a mother f-er.100 degrees out.
i got a friend whos 6-8 (harry)and has a very very loud mouth...just cuts thru the air like a razor blade thru an emo kids wrist.

its still early and Dokken comes on.....(i liked george lynch...thats about it)...
so they get done there first song and the crowd is just dead silent ...my friend stands up and yells..."GO HOOOME DON!":headbang:
he had to have heard it, the crowd was cracking up..it was freakin hilarious. great show otherwise...black sabbath reunion..(one of em anyway)

another story....i think it was DIO around the same time... .
were there and ther is this drunk clown in front of us with a hairspray can and a lighter blowin 3 foot flames out of it in the air....atleast most of the time...he lit one off and melted the guy in front of hims hair off the back of his head:zombie: ....very ugly scene, mayhem ensued. still funny tho....

more recently at a ozz fest concert,
its early..(as usual)...second stage is around back from the main stage area and in a parking lot..it freakin august and hot as hell. some "hardcore" band is playin and there are some punks slam dancing behind the crowd...bouncing off of people and shit.
i dont mind when people mosh but if your just gona kick ands throw blind punches around expect to get some back...
so this little "punk" is windmillin around and hit this dudes girlfriend from behind while they are just trying to enjoy the show.
this dude was HUGE..280 all muscle..and this kid was probally no more the 140pounds wet . little punk comes by on another pass and this dude snatched him literaly out of mid air with one hand and choke slammed his ass to the pavement...fucked him up(and deservedly so)..again a big fight between punks ass's other buddies and a bunch of crowd goers. i got away very quickly cause i didnt want to get thrown out...wich was good acause ozzy canceled and rob halford sang with black sabbath..a once in a liftime event that i will never forget.:kickass:

so what ya got?

Definitely sounds like something you might do:p
I won't be surpirised if a bit of malicious forethought went into the design and you actually took a laxative beforehand to tear down the dam and let it flow freely.

Dokken are awesome.

I had diarrhea at some Spineshank gig so I shat on the floor, the band was worst than my turd though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Theres too many drunken stories and Ive been to tons of gigs over the years. The best was when Clutch opened up for Sevendust back in the day (keep in mind I was just getting into metal)
The crowd booed Clutch so bad and were throwing shit that a few songs into their set they dropped their guitars and walked off stage. Glad I didnt have to sit through their whole set.

Didn't happen to me personally, happen to a couple friends of mine. Anyways, they went to some really shitty, crusty run down venue (I dont even know how or why it is still open). I forget which band they went to see, but some huge white guy with an afro, jumped out of the pit, snorted some cocaine, and went running right back into the pit.

I met Matt from Ringworm at a DRI concert. he was a major dickhead. I hope he gets AIDS.

ok, that wasn't really a story I just felt like sharing that here.

Nothing much... I was too drunk when Sabbat (UK) supported Cradle of Filth last year, ended up wandering around on the balcony for most of Cradle's set, trying to find my friends.

Turned out they were outside meeting all of Sabbat!

And I lost my hoodie.

Great gig from Sabbat at least.

one time...well it was september 19 1989 to be exact...i remember cause it was me 19th birthday...
my friends and i were going to Pink floyd.
my one friend has an uncle owns a truck mechanic shop.
well he has this old church bus .it was an public bus from the 40s.with "faith baptist church" writen on the side.

well we decided to take it to the concert..it ran but it didnt have any gears over 2nd.or proper inspection for that matter...so we couldnt drive it down the highway to the show.
problem?...no!...we got a friend to TOW it to the stadium.
so we get it there and we pile on ,about 10 of us.... a few kegs of beer...a few stashed bottles of jack daniels, and other appropriate "apparatus" for a concert.
we drive it in to the parking lot (double charge for parking of course) and then the fun began.
on the way in,"uncle" paul(who looks like one of the infamous "merry pranksters" from the 60s psycadelic tours) was blessing people from the bus window like he was the freakin pope.
some people actually thought it was a religious bus.:worship:
for 6 hours it had become the epecenter of the parking lot party and people flocked to it ...it had 2 doors...so people would get on in the front and by the time they got to the back exit...they were trashed.it certainly was a spectacle to behold.
atleast several hundreds of people had made the "journey" that night. it was a assembly line of sin.
all came out of it with an enlightening experience...(free lsd was everywhere.)o_O
afew maybee saw god that night , i saw boobies:loco:

i dont remmember the concert that much...but ill never forget the bus.:saint: