Funny Nevermore stories???

DEADHEART

The Bringer Has Come
Dec 1, 2001
chicago,il.
www.edensfall.com
O.K. So who has some? I've got a bunch so I'll give ya's my top three.

3) House of Blues Chicago. Loomis comes over to say hi and is really drunk and starts hugging me, then preceeds to (he's going to kill me for telling you guy's this) kiss the back of my hand(and yes I have a witness). Needless to say I was a little freaked out and then tells me he needs help (no shit), He can't find his bag with his clothes. So back stage we go! For twenty minutes we're running around on three different levels back stage trying to find his damn bag, turns out Van grabbed it for him and thought it was really funny we we're running all over the place looking for it.

2) Hanging out with Nevermore and Chris Amott from Arch Enemy on tour bus. I had brought a friend along who was pretty damn staight edge, no drinking no drugs no nothing. The rest of us are drinking and just chilling out when Warrel looks over and asks my friend if he wants a drink, my friend says no thanks, Warrel offers him a shot, again my friend says no thanks. So Warrel says,"what then crack, smack, uppers, downers, weed, heroine just name it!" he was totally fucking around but my friend thinks he's serious. The look of terror on the guy's face as he sat thier looking from Warrel to me was priceless!

1)Let me set the stage for you, me, Jeff Loomis, and $180.00 of beer and shots. It's almost three in the morning, we are trashed and informed about a party back at the hotel, staggering off we go. Their is about 5 or 6 guy's and this random hot girl with us(no nothing like that you sicko's).It's about a 2 block walk and the whole time the girl keeps asking if other girls are gonna be there (she don't want to be the only one). Every body keeps saying yeah sure. The whole time Jeff has been real quiet, out of no where he looks over at the girl and blurts out in a drunken slur,"are you gonna show us you're p****y or what!" Everybody stops, moment of silence, mass hysterical laughter, even the girl in question was cracking up and Loomis (sorry buddy) is looking at everybody like, "What. What did I say?" And then he starts laughing and the hysterics start all over again.

That's enough from me, anyone else?

4) Hanging out in parking garage outside of tour bus. Warrel walks off the bus with a cup in hand, the rest of us are ten feet away, and we can smell the alcohol he's drinking (it was the 180 proof kind). Warrel preceeds to try and get people to take a drink (straight edge friend runs away). I take a drink, insides catch on fire, eyes start to water, Warrel is amused, I am not. Straight edge guy returns and thinks this is funny, I ask stright edge if he'd like some smack (straight edge runs away embarassed).

DEADHEART said:
4) Hanging out in parking garage outside of tour bus. Warrel walks off the bus with a cup in hand, the rest of us are ten feet away, and we can smell the alcohol he's drinking (it was the 180 proof kind). Warrel preceeds to try and get people to take a drink (straight edge friend runs away). I take a drink, insides catch on fire, eyes start to water, Warrel is amused, I am not. Straight edge guy returns and thinks this is funny, I ask stright edge if he'd like some smack (straight edge runs away embarassed).

You must have a feminine throat. I feel very little when 180 proof drink goes down my throat.

It was a dark and stormy night. The trees were aflutter with kittens. There I was, walking down the lonely streets of Philly, wary of being raped by a burley black man, for there had been reports earlier that day of Danny Glover breaking out of the local insane asylum, and hungry for the lovin of a lad such as myself. I preoccupied my thoughts by humming catchy tunes I had heard on the radio earlier that day. It was a nice day for a walk at least, being such a brisk summer's afternoon. Then as I rounded the street corner, shoving my way past an entourage of hookers who had surrounded Will Bozarth, who had confused him in his red suit as being their favorite pimp... it was then that

Loomis touched my butt :eek:

so, DEADHEART, the thing is that you're among few blessed mortals from this forum who really know Nevermore guys. so, don't be surprised the result is defeating so far. :err:

Tee said:
so, DEADHEART, the thing is that you're among few blessed mortals from this forum who really know Nevermore guys. so, don't be surprised the result is defeating so far. :err:
It's ok. I mainly know Jeff and Van. We all met on the DNB tour, they played in Chicago almost ten times that tour and I was always there, it was like me and Jeff knew each other forever. Story number 3 was the first night me and the guy's met and it's been insanity ever since. They are the nicest guy's you could imagine.

Hmmmmm - I think this thread might get me into trouble.

Highlights would include:

Loomis - On all fours letting me, WD and a couple of other whip him with his own belt until he couldn't sit.

Jim - Jumping into the nasty river after they played the Rock Hard festival and having him believe that creatures from that river crawl up your pee hole and kill ya.

WD - After the Believe In Nothing video going to a bar and getting so hammered that he was crawling across tables and finally passed out....into an ash tray and was walking around with ash and a cigarette butt stuck to his cheek.

Van - Jumping out of my car while it was rolling away from a stop cause another band member pissed him off. Then searching the alleys in the hood for him and never finding him. He walked back to his hotel.

Damn those are boring stories..... but i think they're the only ones i can tell without getting in trouble. ahahaha.