Funny Nevermore stories???

Steffi, this thread will get ME into trouble, sorta. i.e. it's making me wonder how sane I am on a scale from 1 to 5. :err: I think I have every reason to worry. :zombie:

At the last Philly show, we were talking to the Nevermore guys outside of the bus and asked them if we can take a group photo with the entire band. Warrel agreed and said that he'd try to round them all up.

A pizza shop was right next to where we were standing, and seeing as though it was 1:30 in the morning, we wanted food. We got in, sat down, spoke of the show. Then, Warrel walks into the pizza shop, bypasses the mexican that was asking him if he wanted anything, and just stood next to us BSing for a while. His phone rang (and he had a techno ring tone, which was fairly amusing), and I guess it was Steve or someone. Said that we wanted to meet at the bus. He then called Jim to tell him, and he said that he was right outside.

So, we went outside of the pizza shop and there was Jim being surrounded by Cara and Derick, taking weird pictures. Warrel said "let's go to the bus". Jim agreed, and off we went. Half of the distance to the bus, Warrel turned around and said "where the fuck..." and took out his phone and called Jim. Apparently he was walking the wrong way. So, Warrel gave him a call and directed him to the bus, where we took the picture.