Funny Pictures

Click on the button with the two little mountains then a box should pop up and you insert the link to the image:

frustration.gif

(That's swedishmetalrules animated gif not mine!)

I will never be able to listen to Carpathian Forest again without having that image flash before my eyes. That is nasty. The comments, however, are priceless.

*gasp*
NO!
Fuck you man, 80s hair is the shit. Actually, most of it is just shit. But some of it is really awesome. Like the Crue, Dokken, Ratt, etc.

*gasp*
NO!
Fuck you man, 80s hair is the shit. Actually, most of it is just shit. But some of it is really awesome. Like the Crue, Dokken, Ratt, etc.

Only people who didn't live through the utter dreadfulness of the hair band era the first time actually like that shit. Crue had a couple good tunes (definitely not Theatre of Pain though) and Dokken's Tooth and Nail was a decent album for its day, but Ratt? Ratt? Seriously? Ratt is in the same category as Poison, Cinderella, Warrant, Great White, Helix... That garbage is best buried and forgotten. It was the 80's equivalent of Trivium and Slipknot only with even less originality.

Decent 80's metal came from Dio, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest (except Turbo), Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Testament.

Now I'm having high school flash backs. Noooo....

*Edit*
Can't believe I left Motorhead off the good list.