Funny Pictures

oh%20my.gif

WTF!!!!! o_Oo_O

@ Shadowalker Man that is so not true...I was growing up during that era. I was the only girl in town with posters of ZZtop, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Ratt, Dokken and Europe on my wall.
Listening to hair bands brings back awesome memories for me..I still love that shit. Just because it isn't as good as Motorhead (Lemmy is a god) doesn't mean it's garbage.

Music is great, not matter what kind of music it is, except rap and country. Rap doesn't even involve instruments...Country is just shit, sorry. Know what you get when you play a country song backwards? A better sound :p

Vilewoman, you and my wife should compare notes. She still likes that stuff too. However, every guy I still keep in touch with from that era despises it as much as I do. Perhaps there's a gender divide. Or possibly height. She's not quite 5' 2" :p

Your list of bands isn't exactly a who's who of hair bands. ZZ Top was never a hair band, but classic rock/Texas boogie. No one ever accused Ozzy or Sabbath of going hair. The only hair bands on your list are Ratt and Europe. Dokken was borderline.

Sorry, but I couldn't stand it then and I can't stand it now. For the record, I'd take Garth Brooks over Ratt any day. And I don't like Garth Brooks. I just think hair bands were that bad. I'm truly baffled by people who like it.

Tagradh, you are evil. That was wretched.

Vilewoman, you and my wife should compare notes. She still likes that stuff too. However, every guy I still keep in touch with from that era despises it as much as I do. Perhaps there's a gender divide. Or possibly height. She's not quite 5' 2" :p

Your list of bands isn't exactly a who's who of hair bands. ZZ Top was never a hair band, but classic rock/Texas boogie. No one ever accused Ozzy or Sabbath of going hair. The only hair bands on your list are Ratt and Europe. Dokken was borderline.

Sorry, but I couldn't stand it then and I can't stand it now. For the record, I'd take Garth Brooks over Ratt any day. And I don't like Garth Brooks. I just think hair bands were that bad. I'm truly baffled by people who like it.

Tagradh, you are evil. That was wretched.

Well no, ZZ, Ozz and Sabbath are not hair bands. Warrent, Poison, Gorky Park, White Lion, Bonham, Ratt, Europe and Steelheart (I wonder if that dude has nuts) are hair bands. I still listen to all of it for memories, music isn't AWESOME but it still brings back memories that make me smile so they remain on my playlist.
When I have my "old school" days though, I listen to Slayer, Pantera, Testament and Anthrax.

I could never ever listen to Garth Brooks, period. He's just plain awful. Next you are going to tell me you actually like Shainia Twain. :puke:

:lol: GREAT things come in small packages mate. I'm sure your wife will back me up on that one.

Tagradh, no wonder you were so amazed by my pics, in comparison. :ill:

I still listen to all of it for memories, music isn't AWESOME but it still brings back memories that make me smile so they remain on my playlist.

LOL, seriously. Ever go to the Approach in Bourne? I semi-remember quite a few has-been hair metal bands playing there in our era. My buddy and I used to go to most of the shows, because nothing says easy like a drunk hair-metal chick. :p

LOL, seriously. Ever go to the Approach in Bourne? I semi-remember quite a few has-been hair metal bands playing there in our era. My buddy and I used to go to most of the shows, because nothing says easy like a drunk hair-metal chick. :p

ROFL I think I've been there. Sounds familiar. I think I saw Touch there. Ultimate 80's New England hair band. I first saw them at Main Stream.
The drunk chick you speak of is my friend Chris, damn she was a whore. She was awesome though, I got so many free drinks cuz of her free sex.

ROFL I think I've been there. Sounds familiar. I think I saw Touch there. Ultimate 80's New England hair band. I first saw them at Main Stream.
The drunk chick you speak of is my friend Chris, damn she was a whore. She was awesome though, I got so many free drinks cuz of her free sex.

LMAO nothing like using a friend for her sexual escapades!:kickass: hahaha

LMAO nothing like using a friend for her sexual escapades!:kickass: hahaha

heheh yep :heh: She was also good for a laugh, I would laugh at her for being so "Free" with her junk.
Also, the first time I saw her get turned down. Oh man that was too funny. It was from a bartender at a bar. He said something to her that I still use when it comes to "free spirits"

Fenrisúlfr;7701378 said:
Before the All-Father I swear for this I shall hunt you down and administer unto you the blood eagle!
icon_twisted.gif
Fucking.
Bad.
Ass.

heheh yep :heh: She was also good for a laugh, I would laugh at her for being so "Free" with her junk.
Also, the first time I saw her get turned down. Oh man that was too funny. It was from a bartender at a bar. He said something to her that I still use when it comes to "free spirits"
Which was?

Which was?

Well she asked him, who would rather have, me or Rhonda...

He replied, Rhonda. She said why? (she was mad) He said well, I could take you home, fuck you on the chair, on the couch, on the floor, on the table, on the bed and in the shower. Then take you home the next morning.
Rhonda I would take home and fuck on the chair, on the couch, on the floor, on the table, on the bed and in the shower. But, I would take Rhonda home to meet mom in the morning. She stormed off.