Funny Story about Lar$ and Metallica

I met Metallica back in 1986 at a signing. Of course this was long before Napster was around. I took one of my bootleg albums (Live at Castle Donington - 1985) up there for the band to sign. Very cool cover. Lars was first. He wasn't impressed. I sensed that he was irritated because he hadn't seen it. He leaned over and asked the rest of the band if they had seen it. Cliff and James said no, but Kirk said that he'd seen it before. Then Lars just signed it and passed it on. I was pretty young at the time....thought I was going to be in trouble. Kirk and James thought it was cool and wrote a bunch of shit on it.

Ever since then, I thought Lars was a cockbite. He has only proven me right year after year.

228538471_m.jpg

DELIRI0US N0MAD said:
I met Metallica back in 1986 at a signing. Of course this was long before Napster was around. I took one of my bootleg albums (Live at Castle Donington - 1985) up there for the band to sign. Very cool cover. Lars was first. He wasn't impressed. I sensed that he was irritated because he hadn't seen it. He leaned over and asked the rest of the band if they had seen it. Cliff and James said no, but Kirk said that he'd seen it before. Then Lars just signed it and passed it on. I was pretty young at the time....thought I was going to be in trouble. Kirk and James thought it was cool and wrote a bunch of shit on it.

Ever since then, I thought Lars was a cockbite. He has only proven me right year after year.

228538471_m.jpg

and his drumming sux!!!!!!!!

Inside Out said:
you know what, i dont disagree with a single thing posted in this thread.

theres one good thing i can say about metallishit, they dont tour within 100 miles of here, i feel blessed
I guess they havent been to Weedsport since the And Justice tour. Unfortunatly they come to houston alot, too much

ironmaidenfan09 said:
So a friend of mine was telling me this story about his experience at a Metallica Autograph Signing at some record store last year during St. Anger promotion.

He said he went up to the signing table with BURNT CD-R's that had in marker "Metallica Box Set" written on them. He said that he gave them to Lars and Lars looked like he was going to have a heart attack and they kicked him out of the signing and nobody would sign his CD's lol. I could only imagine the look on his face when given Lars burnt Cd's to sign LMAO. It was probably a funnier story him telling me in person but fuck it thought I would share

Charlie told me a kid brought a burnt copy of WCFYA with the artwork printed off a computer to get signed. He didn't sign it.