Funny Stuff?

Hey, I just remembered a reocurring theme in movies and tv shows that just busts my gut. When a random, bizarre character comes out of nowhere to put in his/her input or catch phrase. (For example, in "Monty Python's The Meaning of Life," the middle of the film had a butler who had these disjointed arms, and kept saying in an outrageous voice, "oooh fishy fishy fishy ooooooooooh, where can the fishy fishy goooooooooooo?"

Petty childish name-calling tickles me. There was this really cheeky kid at school and say if you tripped up or something he would shout
'you fucking gimp' , without knowing what gimp meant I thought it was hilarious. The word just cracks me up :lol:

oh my brother used to call sleep..'taking a gonk'..which used to crack me up..and when u get the wrinkles on ur face from sleeping on it.. he would say..'look ya got gonk lines all over ya face'.

Dark_Wolf said:
BASJ!!!

Køkk ælg!!!
Dånsvølp...
Peppskepp
Fakk ju
"Bissjt" instead of "Bitch"

AAAAAHHH... I'm rolling... It's 2:15 AM here :tickled:

Anyone fron Norway(like me) would agree that it`s about as funny as it`s childish, which of course means that it`s HILARIOUS! :D

The funniest thing i know is definitely when Bart calls up Moe at the Bar (the Simpsons) and asks for a person for example called:Seymour Butts (pronounced:See more butts)! :D

I'll send u one. Actually come to think of it there are a lot of vacancies at the moment due to the amount of people leaving, couldn't for the life of me imagine why, were all such a freindly bunch.

I start rolling with laughter when there's a reoccurring gag... like on Dumb and Dumber, when the Jim Carey guy keeps spraying the Binaca on people next to him while trying to aim it in his mouth! (He does this at least 4 times in the movie, and I laughed every time)

Oh, and me and one of my friends Steve like to randomly change lyrics of songs to insult each other. One time we were listening to the chorus of Symphony X's "Masquerade 98," and I sang "Steven likes to masturbate to guuuuuys!" It was great.