funny things

People burping,spitting *snoring backwards*loud,farting and producing any equivalent sound or smell are comdemned as pigs to me at least.

You can blow your nose discreetly if you cant avoid the public place and its so easy to put your hand in fromt of your mouth when you are yawning...

i do shout at ppl or even hit them(depends on the person e.g brothers).I have so many things to get disgusted by.I dont want more.NEM!!!!

Funny thing i heard lately:

i failed all my 7 lessons in september exams.i just passed one.the funny thing is did study.

im still laughing:smug:

Allergies to buttons?

When I was younger I stole some petrol from someone's shed. Then I set a building on fire in the woods. Then I went down to the bowling ally and threw some rocks at some guys car. Then I ran from the guy when he saw me. Then I hid from the cops until things cooled down. Later that night I urinated into a bag of cement at a construction site.

Allan said:
The thing is though, you're tired when you're yawning, you know. Should I hold my hand to my mouth every time I breathe too?
cmon...just when one is in front of other ppl it is good to put his hand in front of his mouth.its not soooo bad when it doesnt happen tho.burping is way worse

I can't burp on purpose. And *men* around here thing that's not manly at all.

burp.gif

When I was twelve, my cousin and I burned all of her Barbie dolls in a junkyard by her house. Later on, I guess someone found the charred remains of Barbie, Skipper and Ken. Someone told us how people in the neighborhood thought there was satanic rituals going on in the junkyard.

Achernar said:
I can't burp on purpose. And *men* around here thing that's not manly at all.

burp.gif
yeah same here, but i think i cough like a real *man* Ahrhghgh ehemehem ptui:puke:
cough.jpg

fiuh..excuse me..:lol:

when i was younger ..younger than before :p ...we were eating with me cousing, meatballs with smth else which i can't recall and we were laughing so hard, loudly about smth which i can't recall eirther, that my cousin's nose exploded with snot all over his plate, after that we ended up crying and laughing at the same time...God ..this must be the funniest thing I experienced in my life.