Funny thing happend to me the last few days

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
There a good friend of mine who served on the same army base with me. Her father is of swedish origin and mother of yemenish(both jewish of course). so anyway her name is Anne-Lee Lindgren, just recently I noticed her last name(probably because it was usually spelled in hebrew and I didn't know how to pronounce it) and asked her what's the name of her dad. She said Peter.I immedietly started laughing and she didn't understand why.
she hates metal...but likes progressive oldies(pink floyd,yes...)
Now here's the really funny part... her birthday is this monday and her present is Opeth's Damantion CD(probably because she would hate anything else by opeth) with a note "I know what your dad did last summer".

off course next step in evolution is to get her to listen to some Nightingale:D

here's another funny thing
nightingale0gz.jpg

Raped the southpark editor eh? Those are sweet though, lol! I wish I could make one for my band, but I couldn't get it to work. Could you send me an URL to the one you used that worked? x_X

284015989_l.jpg

paradoxile said:
There a good friend of mine who served on the same army base with me. Her father is of swedish origin and mother of yemenish(both jewish of course). so anyway her name is Anne-Lee Lindgren, just recently I noticed her last name(probably because it was usually spelled in hebrew and I didn't know how to pronounce it) and asked her what's the name of her dad. She said Peter.I immedietly started laughing and she didn't understand why.
she hates metal...but likes progressive oldies(pink floyd,yes...)
Now here's the really funny part... her birthday is this monday and her present is Opeth's Damantion CD(probably because she would hate anything else by opeth) with a note "I know what your dad did last summer".

off course next step in evolution is to get her to listen to some Nightingale:D

update:
she loved damnation and the quiet opeth songs compilation I made her,she looked for opeth on the net and listened to samples from ghost reveries and surprisingly didn't like it...too heavy. I got her on that compilation a couple of nightinalge songs too

paradoxile said:
update:
she loved damnation and the quiet opeth songs compilation I made her,she looked for opeth on the net and listened to samples from ghost reveries and surprisingly didn't like it...too heavy. I got her on that compilation a couple of nightinalge songs too
The thing I've learned about women is that they're better off locked in their stupidity. Speaking as if their stupidity is a chest with a lock and there was never a key. Just let her keep listening to her Evanescence or whatever, the way I see it giving Opeth to someone like that is an insult! :p

Oinkness said:
The thing I've learned about women is that they're better off locked in their stupidity. Speaking as if their stupidity is a chest with a lock and there was never a key. Just let her keep listening to her Evanescence or whatever, the way I see it giving Opeth to someone like that is an insult! :p

Dude, You should read my first post in this thread again.
She's not one of those stupid goth chicks who listens to evanescence and thinks everything with distortion is metal.
I'll refresh your memory, she likes classic prog rock like pink floyd, yes, king crimson,early genesis stuff, led zeppelin, camel, rush etc.
In my opinion the jump from prog rock to prog metal is an obvious one.If she didn't like prog rock I wouldn't bother giving her an Opeth CD.