An awesome/funny Opeth story

Lucky bastards. I don't have a "girlfriend" because I want too much out of a girl to have a true relationship. If they don't like at least 1/4th of the things I do on a daily basis, I'd have a fling instead. I'd say 9/10ths of the women I talk to on a daily basis are incredibly close minded, and ditzy as hell unfortunately.
+1

I'm the only one in my family that enjoys Opeth. I have recently been able to get my best friend into Opeth after the Oct 21st concert. So far he's gotten GR and BWP. He as like me now, has BWP playing in his head alot. He loves Ghost of Perdition. We are both totally looking forward to the March 21st concert :headbang:

My girlfreind loves Opeth - she has seen them live more than I have.
I met her because I spoke to one of her freinds who was wearing a Blackwater Park T-shirt :kickass:

My girlfriend went to Wacken and not me so this is why I am jealous. She likes the same music as me, though music is not her preoccupations. We are very different and I don't think you need to have 3/4 the same taste to fall in love with someone. But I understand that discussing with a close-minded person is lame and not attractive (except for a certain "class" of persons). Yeah I know, it's a little close-minded to class people.

I'm the only one in my family that enjoys Opeth. I have recently been able to get my best friend into Opeth after the Oct 21st concert. So far he's gotten GR and BWP. He as like me now, has BWP playing in his head alot. He loves Ghost of Perdition. We are both totally looking forward to the March 21st concert :headbang:

Make him get still life. It beats the shit out of those albums.

I used to wake up to Battle Against Time by Wintersun and I still love that CD as much as I used to.... but the laptop I used to play it in the morning is dead. Blew a fuse in it or something. :)