I let my gf hear opeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
my girlfriend is into metal(I got her into it though) & she is gorgous.. so there is good looking girls that listen to meta. (some of her favourites include Children of Bodom, Arch enemy & Pantera)

Oh ouch the self-admittedly ugly girl who says we make wild generalizations just allowed us to flame right back, and it hurts sooo bad what you just said. Our "flat-assed" white girls are the only pale ones.... OF FUCKEN COURSE! I don't believe its asthetically possible to have a pale black girl. Also, just because there are some white girls you have seen with flat asses doesn't mean they all are. Not like I personally would go for some chick with an ass bigger than the chair she's sitting on. Actually thats what most men (assumption here) would rather do without. Thank you for scarring your reputation with me for the rest of your time here with all of the black-elitist comments. And don't get me wrong, I'm not racist- in fact I don't give a shit about race.

nicemarmot said:
I actually happen to be a runner as well, I can run the half mile in 2 minutes flat. That means i can chase your scrawny white ass down and crush you. I have a feeling that your idea of an attractive girl is a petite little thing because you can't handle this shit right here...you're hung like a tic tac white boy. So why don't you shut up and get back to daydreaming about how much better you think you are than everyone else cause there is no amount of testosterone in the world that could make you into a man. YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT!!

looks like "nice"marmot turned into "oh, bitch you aint my babys daddy" marmot.

keep up the racial slander here...it should get you far.

Benighted1 said:
my girlfriend is into metal(I got her into it though) & she is gorgous.. so there is good looking girls that listen to meta. (some of her favourites include Children of Bodom, Arch enemy & Pantera)

she doesnt listen to metal then, she listens to crap.

but just for the sake of argument then...post her picture.

RjBeals said:
I love you guys !!

BTW, I think the typical Opeth fan is not a metal slob. Most of us are more mature (although you couldn't tell it from this forum) and have real functioning lives. Most, but not all....

And I also think that most "Metal Chicks" are emotionally disturbed... why else would a girl like Metal? Most guys who listen to metal are also wack-o's.

Iam a total metal head. Sure I like different genres of music, but I mainly explore metal. I like the brutal, gut wrenching metal, the thrash metal, the melodic metal, Iam interested in it all. Iam not gothic looking, I don't dress in holey pantyhose and short skirts up to my ass with black lipstick. I love metal for the music, not the look. Iam not emotionaly disturbed, Iam not a wack-o, Iam a 26 year old mother of two children, I work, come home, play with the kids, get them to bed, and then go to bed myself. Normal, every day life. And I have a lot of friends who aren't wack-o either. (Although, on the other hand, I know a few that are haha). I don't listen to metal because I am emotionaly disabled. I listen to metal because of the feeling I get from it, the aggression from it helps me get rid of mine, for the guitar sound, the heavy riffs, it gets me pumped. I listen to metal because I think that the musicians do a better job with jamming their instruments then lets say Country or Hip Hop. They explore the music more. The metal genre (to me) is the one genre of music that has a lot in it to explore, music and band wise. Different sounds, styles, its awesome.

Just my two cents :)
-Bekki-

sweet majestic darkness said:
Iam a total metal head. Sure I like different genres of music, but I mainly explore metal. I like the brutal, gut wrenching metal, the thrash metal, the melodic metal, Iam interested in it all. Iam not gothic looking, I don't dress in holey pantyhose and short skirts up to my ass with black lipstick. I love metal for the music, not the look. Iam not emotionaly disturbed, Iam not a wack-o, Iam a 26 year old mother of two children, I work, come home, play with the kids, get them to bed, and then go to bed myself. Normal, every day life. And I have a lot of friends who aren't wack-o either. (Although, on the other hand, I know a few that are haha). I don't listen to metal because I am emotionaly disabled. I listen to metal because of the feeling I get from it, the aggression from it helps me get rid of mine, for the guitar sound, the heavy riffs, it gets me pumped. I listen to metal because I think that the musicians do a better job with jamming their instruments then lets say Country or Hip Hop. They explore the music more. The metal genre (to me) is the one genre of music that has a lot in it to explore, music and band wise. Different sounds, styles, its awesome.

Just my two cents :)
-Bekki-

Correct me if im wrong, but any proper "mother" who comes home from work, plays with her kids, puts them to bed, and then proceeds to put pantera on the stereo and thrash the place because "it pumps her up"...is about as fucked in the head as the other examples i gave.

and metal has very little left to explore...thats why all the new bands sound like rehashed garbage. theres no more heavy riffs, "acoustic" intros, breakdowns, screams, and whatever else left that could possibly make metal new and fresh....i guess youre just relatively new to the genre...which with that i can say is "good luck with all that."

LandOfHypnosUnderground: 10
Ugly Metal Visitors: 0

NineFeetUnderground said:
Correct me if im wrong, but any proper "mother" who comes home from work, plays with her kids, puts them to bed, and then proceeds to put pantera on the stereo and thrash the place because "it pumps her up"...is about as fucked in the head as the other examples i gave.

and metal has very little left to explore...thats why all the new bands sound like rehashed garbage. theres no more heavy riffs, "acoustic" intros, breakdowns, screams, and whatever else left that could possibly make metal new and fresh....i guess youre just relatively new to the genre...which with that i can say is "good luck with all that."

I dont put my kids to bed and crank pantera. I listen to headphones at mny work for 8 hours a day. The music in which I listen to has nothing to do with the mother that Iam. I think that is shallow of you to think. But that's just me. Metal to me is still awesome. Iam probably new to the genre if you are thinking back to the 90's haha. And I agree that many of the bands coming out aren't original by any means. When I hear a cd, I listen to it for the music, sometimes the lyrics. Metal has something to offer to me still, I'm sorry that it doesn't satisfy your needs anymore. What else can be done with metal? Is that your statement? Iam not a musician, I don't know. I know that a lot of it sounds the same, but I just like to hear new stuff all the time, usually one band is atleasxt a little different then the last.

:err:

I'll crush you little penis boy!!

In any case....german women have a tendency to be beautiful, as do many countries, but i would NOT say more so than america....

America may have some nice looking women, I agree with you there on that particular point. But nothing, and I mean nothing, can possibly compete with some of the looks Scandinavian women display.

sweet majestic darkness said:
I dont put my kids to bed and crank pantera. I listen to headphones at mny work for 8 hours a day. The music in which I listen to has nothing to do with the mother that Iam. I think that is shallow of you to think. But that's just me. Metal to me is still awesome. Iam probably new to the genre if you are thinking back to the 90's haha. And I agree that many of the bands coming out aren't original by any means. When I hear a cd, I listen to it for the music, sometimes the lyrics. Metal has something to offer to me still, I'm sorry that it doesn't satisfy your needs anymore. What else can be done with metal? Is that your statement? Iam not a musician, I don't know. I know that a lot of it sounds the same, but I just like to hear new stuff all the time, usually one band is atleasxt a little different then the last.

Listening to metal doesnt affect your parenting skills necessarily...but the strong taste for metal that you have, shows how much of an aggression and angry outlet you need on a daily basis. This draws me to the conclusion that youre not as normal and collected as the average mother, and i dont feel im wrong in thinking so. The "average" mother is appauled by such loud and angry sounding music...not listening to it for 8 hours a day while at work...

however, the average mother of 2 isnt 26 either...which only further proves my case i think.

The intelligence of this thread continues to decline. At the forefront of this steady debacle of intellect is the one we know as, nicemarmot. Your stupidity truly shines all the brighter as you continue to throw out these ridiculous and very jejune (look that word up) threats toward, Underground. You're actually going to allow someone on the fucking internet to insult you so much that you resort to ignorant remarks? You're black? Cool. You're a fatass yet a good runner? Well you must be very proud of yourself. I don't know many fat fucks that have accomplished such accolades.
Are you going to threaten me now? Please do ... this thread gets all the more entertaining. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.