My gf loves Opeth

I listened to Abyssic Hate in the car with my gf today. Just to brag about how awesome I am, again :D

tbh, I wouldn't want my gf to be too much into suicidal grim black metvl shit, and I can think of better things to listen to when I'm having a beautiful calm time with her than Abyssic Hate lol, that I spare for frostbitten basement hours in dark nocturnal loneliness :icutmahselfih8evrithin:

do you guys have some database with NFU quotes?? :p

yeah, he often gave some good references, but I always got the impression (and that pictures only adds to that) that in real life he was a kind of guy who didn't get out too much and would kind of look like a poser ... what a prick sometimes ... but yeah, he could contribute good stuff when people where looking for bands or musicians to listen to.

strange that a thread about how someones girlfriend listens to opeth turned into a praise for NFU .................. with even some homo erotic comments about him and a guy with a very christian avatar (and I'm not even talking about worldwide_suicide). I'm starting to question the people on this board :p

what does my avatar have to do with anything? i'm far from being a christian fyi

i use this avatar just because it depicts a cute animal...it's nice for a change, considering the huge amounts of gr1m and unpure avatars around UM.

tbh, I wouldn't want my gf to be too much into suicidal grim black metvl shit, and I can think of better things to listen to when I'm having a beautiful calm time with her than Abyssic Hate lol, that I spare for frostbitten basement hours in dark nocturnal loneliness :icutmahselfih8evrithin:

I don't think 'suicidal black metal' is an accurate description. Neither of us felt depressed in the slightest. I know (from seriously bad personal experience) that suicidal black metal (especially Abyssic Hate) can drive someone who is already depressed to even lower states. However, I am mentally stable these days (and so is she), and we enjoy the music together. It's very calming and beautiful, and it suits the moment. In our opinions, that is!

She doesn't cut herself, nor does she hate everything. Same with me. One can like the music without hating life!

I don't think 'suicidal black metal' is an accurate description. Neither of us felt depressed in the slightest. I know (from seriously bad personal experience) that suicidal black metal (especially Abyssic Hate) can drive someone who is already depressed to even lower states. However, I am mentally stable these days (and so is she), and we enjoy the music together. It's very calming and beautiful, and it suits the moment. In our opinions, that is!

She doesn't cut herself, nor does she hate everything. Same with me. One can like the music without hating life!

all fine heh, you shouldn't take what I write too strict :p