Funny videos thread!

Yeah, and she looks like a man, why they picked her, I really don't know, maybe her comedic personality. You can watch more countries, it's like they wanted them to look stupid on purpose, Serbia was the worst one, but some of them got out of it pretty well. It's quite disturbing nonetheless. And I find it weird to see tanned girls representing countries like Germany and Norway or wtv the fuck it was, one day a white woman will represent Japan..

Serbian chicks on beauty pageants were allways verage and thats because Miss Yu company allways insist on '' typical balkan beauty'' and even then god knows how did they win :erk: Imho, its enough to walk 15 minutes in the downtown and to find much prettier girls

this is Miss Serbia for 2009

jelena_markovic_triptih_(1).jpg

She sucks, her legs are god awful, like she spent too much time riding horses.

Yeap, I traveled to some places and I have to say we have the most beautiful women, how come we don't use that for marketing purposes, EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS DONE WRONG.

Serbian chicks on beauty pageants were allways verage and thats because Miss Yu company allways insist on '' typical balkan beauty'' and even then god knows how did they win :erk: Imho, its enough to walk 15 minutes in the downtown and to find much prettier girls

this is Miss Serbia for 2009

jelena_markovic_triptih_(1).jpg

I would love to see a big boot kicking her face :)

White sharks are nothing. Tell him to try and dive with the black ones. He'll get shanked in seconds.