Funny videos thread!

Most Miss Universe(and other pageants) contestants seem fairly average actually, I always wondered why that is. Seriously look up the site and see contestants and past winners and tell me you have not seen 100 better looking women in our own Boobs vs. Ass thread.

She sucks, her legs are god awful, like she spent too much time riding horses.

Yeap, I traveled to some places and I have to say we have the most beautiful women, how come we don't use that for marketing purposes, EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY IS DONE WRONG.

Have you noticed how all girls here are the same? They all look so similiar :p
When i was passing by grammar school in Zemun and I noticed a group of 15 girls looking the same: Air Max, straight brown hair,too much make up and Djogani's new song on cellphone :p They looked like clones.

i hope you get eaten by a shark... just leave them alone, it's their fucking home

Have you noticed how all girls here are the same? They all look so similiar :p
When i was passing by grammar school in Zemun and I noticed a group of 15 girls looking the same: Air Max, straight brown hair,too much make up and Djogani's new song on cellphone :p They looked like clones.

Yeah, that's a problem of the younger generation, still in Belgrade in 10 chicks, 6 are smoking hot, 2 are good, and the other 2 are good once they put makeup and sexy clothes on :lol: