Fury in Phoenix

KameloX

eVangelist eXterminator
Dec 12, 2001
Tucson, AZ
Visit site
Just to let you know, in Phoenix, on October 5, there is going to be a badass bunch of awesome young slayers from Tucson opening for you guys @ the Mason Jar.

:headbang: Fevered Dreams. :headbang:

Consider yourselves warned! haha!

BTW, heard one of your songs on KUPD and it kicked ass!

...that show is Huge:
Fevered Dreams, Trail of Gore, Pain Unlimited, Vehemence, December, Cephalic Carnage, Kreator, & Destruction.

[Kamelox, I think I met you at KSE/Shadows Fall. I was askin' ya what good Tuscon bands there were. You or the guy you were with was wearing the "Ravenous" Arch Enemy shirt?]
Anyway, see ya at that show.

No, dude, I don't remember a dude who wore that shirt so I couldn't tell ya if I know him! I was hanging out with Chas that night (lead man for F Dreams). I don't remember what I wore, but I'll tell you what I'm gonna wear on the 5th...Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast. F Dreams' bassist has a shirt just like it so I hope he doesn't wear his. I'll be wearing my Halford hat, too. Anyfuckinways, I only went to the Tucson show. Going to see KsE on the 18th? It's gonna be badass...In Flames' headliner tour...@ the Bash on Ash. I hope to meet you on the 5th to tell you of the Halloween show we're doing down here in Tucs. It will be hell on earth!!!

...you were at the Tuscon show, well the guy I met was up here @ The Nile.
I'm DEFINITLY goin' to KSE on the 18th(best Tour to hit Az. this year).
If you're goin' to the KSE/In Flames show on the 18th we should meet up there & shiat.

As for Halloween we're actually gonna be playin' a show w/ VEHEMENCE, Motive, Eroticide, & Scarlet.
So I wouldnt be able to go to Tuscon or anything.

Here's my E-mail Address...we can B.S. through that.

Wow, you got a show on Halloween day, that kicks ass! I am affiliated with a group of people (soon to be incorporated) called Metal In Motion. We do promotion, management, etc. Our Halloween bash is going to be on Oct 19th actually, down here @ The Rock. I feel like a shithead for not having the Fevered Dreams webiste URL on me, but I will post it here asap. Anyways, we're doing a costume contest for a brand new guitar and such nonsense.

I would be so honored if any of you would like to come that day. Come to our party, I'll go to yours on Halloween! (I hope!) You guys had better come down for the show on November 16 though...ever heard of Parasite? Another awesome Tucson band, in fact, the best we have to offer! More on them later.... For now, just know that it would be awesome to meet on the 18th and that I'll always be bugging you guys now that I know some people in the Phoenix scene! I'll get a picture of me so you know what I look like. This is so fuckin cool!

BTW, FuckYouIWantToDie, are you in Vehemence? I've got one of yours songs on right now! (BW&BK) After that I'm gonna jam some WHB MP3s. Peace!

Bjorn, awesome name! Nice to meet ya. Scandinavian name and you live and operate out of Scottsdale? What's up with that? It's cool Brian Slagel decided to come up from Chandler to give you guys a break!

Gotcha. Tattooed, even though Phx lost Into The Pit, Tucson has had Area 51 on KLPX for about a year or so now. Too much popular metal like Pantera, but it's still nice to hear it, rather than Ozzy's pathetic "ballads" or Justin Timberlake or what have you.

Dude, Larry Mac played Soilwork on 2 of like the last 3 shows. Not their best song, but a good one and all that matters is that they WERE ON THE SHOW! But they played cool stuff like Control Denied/Death, Testament, and old school like Lizzy Borden and Manowar. I'll check out that nabinc though.

Parasite... Hell yeah. They're still around?

Fevered Dreams, Trail of Gore, Pain Unlimited, Vehemence, December, Cephalic Carnage, Kreator, & Destruction

Damn that's SICK!!