Fury in Phoenix

Holy piss, dude. Fuck yeah they're still around! Check this shit out:

October 19 @ the Rock, Tucson, AZ:
Halloween Bash, brought to you by Metal-In-Motion: Fevered Dreams, Flatline, Irate, and someone else sweet, I forget.

November 16 @ Rock "M" Billiards:
Metal-In-Motion: Parasite!, Fevered Dreams, and Flatline

Did you see Parasite play @ the Big Fish Pub on July 26th? It was pretty awesome. It was around that date.... Anyways, they'll be playing here on Nov 16th. Please let me know if you want to go, it's going to be ungodly! And tickets will be like, maybe, 10 bucks. probably closer to 5.

Mother Fucker!!!! I just realized something! You're in Imperiled? Son of a bitch, you opened for Nevermore! You guys kill!! I'll never forget that show @ the Bash. September 12, 2001. I so want to see you guys again, shit yeah! (Am I right?)

I'm Rich Ex Imperiled Bassist/Founding Bastard.
I quit... blah blah band drama...Blah blah never practice...Blah blah different goals...

Yeah we played that show, Wish we didn't cause Jon Oliva (Savatage) was a prick and it ruined the whole night for me.
The rest of them were cool though (Savatage and Especially Nevermore)

We played with Parasite a few years ago at Bostons with Debauchery.That was one helluva a night.Cool guys.

Also Trail of Gore has Former Imperiled guitarist Robert and Current Imperiled (If there is such a thing) drummer Joel. Also has Chris From When Heaven Bleeds in it (8th plague's band) and Dylan (From Tuscon's Miserycore/Seperation)
check out www.trailofgore.com

Well feel free to contact me at once_solem@hotmail.com if you'd like.

Later and thanks for the kind words.

Fuckin' A, man! I know Dylan! I saw Seperation open for Flatline, I think. The only grind band I've seen here in Tucson, but they kicked ass. We've all been wondering what he's up to, that's so cool.

Parasite are very cool guys. They got Pro-Motion to do a CD for them. It's reaaaaalllllyyy good, let's just say that. Pete took the boys over to Spain for a while and raised the dead over in Europe for a while. It would be awesome if you could come down and see Parasite in November, but that's of course up to you.

Yeah, Nevermore are pretty much renowned for being such cool guys. My friends and I only stayed for a couple Savatage songs; we couldn't stand their new singer's interpretive dancing or whatever his shit was doing. Warrel looked wasted as fuck that night. So did Jon, but I think Warrel was feeling a little better. He's been to Phoenix in the last 8 years!

Originally posted by The8thPlague
..."WAS".
He was in Imperiled Earth, but I'm sure he'd rather tell ya that.
He just left.

when did you start using the expression, "keyword?" I started doing that, and then I noticed everybody in America started doing it a month later. Where did I get this from? Did somebody say it on a TV show or something? Because nobody would steal something from me.