Humbled and Honored In Phoenix

Wow, the Cooperstown show was amazing!!!
I highly recommend planning a holiday around an I.M. show, as we did. We came from Canada and our friends traveled from Minneapolis. The Maidens and TNT were both superb! Lot's of action in front, we were leaning on the box in front of Sara when the "flame towers" sprung to life, scared the shit out of us! haha! :hotjump: Here's the setlist as I remember it:

Ides of March/Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots On
Trooper
Prisoner
Flight of Icarus
Killers
Revelations
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wasted Years
Transylvania
Remember Tomorrow
Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Hallowed be thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Run to the Hills

It was a pleasure meeting Sara, I'm amazed we did, you girls signed merch for about three hours, wow! Hope you enjoy the Tyrant shirts. I had to bow out of the lineup as the "farting guy" in the Maiden shirt was in front of me!:cry:
We bought the live dvd,etc. but were out of luck on the shirts, sold out! Our friend Heather took some wicked photos, that we'll try and post soon.

Cheers!
Jeff & Pam

Hey everybody! Just coming up for air!:loco: It was great seeing everyone who came out and meeting you, Chris. I always enjoy meeting peeps from the forums & putting a face to the monikers - it's like having a secret handshake or something! ;) Your son was such a little cutie , too.

ronnie ward said:
Hahahahaha! Yeah, that was some funny stuff. You must have been pretty close to where I was, what started that whole thing? Was it just someone drunk and falling all over or was the dude getting all rowdy and crazy and shite? There was another wasted nutbag during TNT, that resulted in a lot of broken bottles, did you see all the glass on the ground?

Other than one or two guys that had a little "too" much fun, it was definately a cool crowd. But now I understand why the Maidens want the gate up front. Although Aja looks like she could probably handle any overzealous stagedivers...
Hahaha! Yup, that's me , singer and security all rolled into one! :Shedevil:

The crowd in Phoenix was very cool. I think the security did a really good job and the gate made the wildly inclined people to think twice about it. I was glad about that. I get distracted from the show if I'm worrying about people getting smooshed! The energy right there in front can be pretty intense sometimes (fortunately our tech is pretty quick to discourage the "divers" :p ) They usually don't mean any harm, they're just really excited.

So that's how all that glass got there - I was wondering about that when I saw it. No wonder the bars are all turning to plastic beer bottles!

Air Raid Siren said:
Your son was such a little cutie , too.

Yeah, he got a big kick out of it. He still talks about "the girls"..lol. Every time we get in the car he says "Daddy, I want to hear the girls songs!" What I've been trying to do for a couple years now, you guys accomplished in 3 minutes. :headbang:

Lord of Delusions said:
Yeah, he got a big kick out of it. He still talks about "the girls"..lol. Every time we get in the car he says "Daddy, I want to hear the girls songs!" What I've been trying to do for a couple years now, you guys accomplished in 3 minutes. :headbang:

Never underestimate the power of a woman! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is tooo cute! Is he headbanging yet?

Lord of Delusions said:
Actually, she did. It was a very well put together peice about real music and musicians, and not having much tolerance for those carbon copy/no real talent type performers. The audience seemed to agree.

Metallicat180 said:
Nice one - rock on Aja!! I agree with you too!

Yea, every once in a while I start channeling Mr. D & go off a bit! :yell: I never know when the spirit will hit me, but that's the beauty if it all eh? Lately, crappy music has been my pet peeve......

Air Raid Siren said:
Never underestimate the power of a woman! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is tooo cute! Is he headbanging yet?

Yea, every once in a while I start channeling Mr. D & go off a bit! :yell: I never know when the spirit will hit me, but that's the beauty if it all eh? Lately, crappy music has been my pet peeve......

There's so much crappy music about these days!! The papers were reporting over here that music insiders had no idea why viewing figures for The Brits (our version of the Grammys) were so low. I know why - cos British music is utter crap at the moment!!! :yell:

Air Raid Siren said:

Are you looking for relief from crap music? Check out the artists on the Narada and Higher Octave labels.

Mapex said:
Wow, the Cooperstown show was amazing!!!
I highly recommend planning a holiday around an I.M. show, as we did. We came from Canada and our friends traveled from Minneapolis. The Maidens and TNT were both superb! Lot's of action in front, we were leaning on the box in front of Sara when the "flame towers" sprung to life, scared the shit out of us! haha! :hotjump: Here's the setlist as I remember it:

Ides of March/Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots On
Trooper
Prisoner
Flight of Icarus
Killers
Revelations
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wasted Years
Transylvania
Remember Tomorrow
Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Hallowed be thy Name
Fear of the Dark
Run to the Hills

It was a pleasure meeting Sara, I'm amazed we did, you girls signed merch for about three hours, wow! Hope you enjoy the Tyrant shirts. I had to bow out of the lineup as the "farting guy" in the Maiden shirt was in front of me!:cry:
We bought the live dvd,etc. but were out of luck on the shirts, sold out! Our friend Heather took some wicked photos, that we'll try and post soon.

Cheers!
Jeff & Pam

Checkout our photos from the show at: http://tyrant.blindpanic.net/aztrip.htm