FUSE Tv'S Julyia !!! Does anyone dig her???

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Cuz in my new signature, there's link to a pic of me and that little hottie !! It was taken at the recording of GOTE !!! Such a memorable experience for an Anthrax fan!!!! Plus I met Jeff there that night !!! Prime666 a class act from this board.

She rules. Johnny Ace is like best friends with her (I'm startin up a rumor). He hung with her at the [anthrax can't be]Sirius April Fools Day event.

Alex: I've seen that other picture/link you had before. But I didnt notice until now- You look like Adam Corolla's nicer-looking brother.
(I'm not gay Buddy is. Not like there's anything wrong with that.)

:lol:
Buddy- I know you've got questions for me. And, no, I will not put my hand down your pants.

I met her in NYC at the soundcheck of Life Of Agony's reunion gigs. I thought she was pretty hot. I don't have FUSE, but I have watched it a few times and she is kind of annoying. I'd still put my pinkie in her butt.

gm_l1.jpg

gm_l2.jpg

gm_l3.jpg

gm_l4.jpg

Alex - I like the pic but it comes up small on my pc at work even when I clicked on view large. I will try it at home.
And yes she could be my groupie anytime.

At first I couldn't stand that chick but she grew on over time. I think she's good looking and all but I really don't see what all the fuss is over her. There's plenty more better.

Uh-huh-huh. Remember the part where she was touching that chick's leg? And she had the innocent/naughty look going when she was biting her lip?

That was AWESOME!

gm_l4.jpg