Future Plans?

Claus_Byrial

Bathykolpian Avatar
Jun 17, 2004
Denmark
www.clonemetal.dk
Anything exciting in the works, Neil?

I don't exactly know why, but I have a feeling that the next Nile album might be produced by mr. Kernon, but maybe that is just wishful thinking?

...or my "female intuition"... :D

I'm currently mixing the new album by Force Of Evil. There are a few other things in the pipeline, and I'm hoping the Nile gig materialises as I'm a big fan.

:)

NK said:
I'm currently mixing the new album by Force Of Evil. There are a few other things in the pipeline, and I'm hoping the Nile gig materialises as I'm a big fan.

:)

Well, I'm a huge fan of BOTH Nile and yourself, so that is definetely the best news I've heard today! :D

Kernon/Nile sounds like a match made in heaven...og should I say hell? :hotjump:

I'm interested in hearing how the new Nile drummer sounds also.. filling the shoes of both Hammoura and Laureano is not an easy task!

Claus_Byrial said:
Well, I'm a huge fan of BOTH Nile and yourself, so that is definetely the best news I've heard today! :D

Kernon/Nile sounds like a match made in heaven...og should I say hell? :hotjump:

I'm interested in hearing how the new Nile drummer sounds also.. filling the shoes of both Hammoura and Laureano is not an easy task!

George Kollias is very good indeed. I've heard the stuff he did with Sickening Horror and he's up to the job. Karl told me that he's exceeded all expectations so far, so that's a good thing.

Neil K. :Spin:

Do you know if the new drummer performed som ethnic percussion on Karl Sanders "Saurian Meditation", Neil?

I only have the promo, and it dosn't list the names of the people involved..

The track "The Elder Gods Shrine" is my favorite on that album...
Sounds a little like "Die Rache Krieg Lied Der Assyriche" of the "Amongst the Catacombs of Nepren-Ka" album...

I also hear som Dead Can Dance influences?

Claus,

I don't think George appeared on SM because he only just arrived in the US for Nile rehearsals about a month or so ago, and I believe the SM album was already complete at that time. While I've heard the album, I don't have a full copy yet myself either.

I just enjoyed the Skinless DVD "Skinflick", and they had some nice things to say about you, Neil! :)

It looked to have been a fun time in the studio!
My god, Longstreth is an amazing drummer!