Who would like to see HELLOWEEN open the U.S. Tour ???

Madkill

Baseball Geek/Metal Freak
Jun 25, 2001
Alexandria, VA
Visit site
I know I do !!! Especially for us in the States who have never gotten a chance to see them.

There have been rumors that along with DIO and Motorhead, both Anthrax and Ministry might be added to the bill. I much rather see a band like Helloween or Iced Earth, but this is just me rambling and wishful thinking.

You fuckers are spoiled enough with Dio and Motorhead already! :mad: don't rub it in for us European fans even more! :mad: :cry:

Save Helloween for us lot. That'd be cool :cool:

Ayeka, don't even get me started on the "you americans get it better" thing !!!

This kinda tour is NOT common in the land of Nu-Metal and Teen Pop. You europeans got the balls and the chance to organize huge festivals with actual METAL bands ... we get Ozzfest with Marylin Manson and Korn :rolleyes:

So feel good for us, this only happens once in a few years ...

I would have to go late.

pukeface.gif

Madkill said:
Ayeka, don't even get me started on the "you americans get it better" thing !!!

This kinda tour is NOT common in the land of Nu-Metal and Teen Pop. You europeans got the balls and the chance to organize huge festivals with actual METAL bands ... we get Ozzfest with Marylin Manson and Korn :rolleyes:

So feel good for us, this only happens once in a few years ...

:eek: that's fair. But a Maiden/Dio/Motorhead tour is still a Maiden/Dio/Motorhead tour, one that you got and we wish we got!

np: Helloween - Heavy Metal Is The Law