Who would you like to see Devin produce ?

buchkoba00 said:
Dream Theater-

He could put a leash on Rudess and make them write better "songs" again.
Although hopefully they did these two things on their own for their new one.

I read somewhere in press, that Portnoy was not a fan of Dev's music....
However, Lacuna coil with Dev on production would be interesting

Geoff

Red Harvest. simple as.

he's already a fan of them, and just imagine how it'd sound if he guested on one of their tracks!

OR

The Berzerker. Dev and The Berzerker didn't see eye to eye when it came to producing the first album, hence why Dev didnt get the gig in the end, but with a little compromise (no pun intended) on both sides, it'd work out great.

I'd like to see him work with Martyr. Or maybe Thought Industry? I don't know if those guys are still together though...they remind me mostly of pre-Elements Atheist.

God you guys are funny.

Hey Apophis do you know exactly what went wrong between Dev and The Berzerker? That thing on their site about how the main berzerker ended up recording the album sounded like one hell of a nightmare.

I second Soilwork again... No other Soilwork album reaches the brilliance of Natural Born Chaos...

People, I don't think Devin producing Soilwork had much to do with the actual songwriting on that record. He just changed a couple of riffs around, helped with the vocal style and no doubt did a lot with the synth - the last two of which are even more prevalent on the new album.

I think Opeth+Devin would be a dream come true, considering how much he supposedly digs them...