If Iced Earth does a 3rd leg US Tour, Who you like to see open for Iced Earth?

I'd love to see Evergrey do it again...I missed seeing them because there was a line to get into the Trocadero at the Philly show. However, Children of Bodom and IE were great!

I've since bought The Inner Circle and Solitude Dominance Tragedy by Evergrey and really lament missing them...I really looked forward to seeing them.

I'd like to see Jag Panzer come around again, great band. Symphony X is awesome, though I don't know if they'd fit an IE tour well. Perhaps Devin Townsend or Nevermore.

symphony x!!!

o and zac, ur in jag panzer?
let me just say that you guys rock then.
But u totally stole my idea to do a macbeth concept album:). I'm actually in the middle of dong it, had it in my head for a while. then someone told me jag panzer had already done it. im srill gonna go ahead and record mine, needless to say my will be nowhere as good as jags.

Wicked Inferno said:
symphony x!!!

...But u totally stole my idea to do a macbeth concept album:). I'm actually in the middle of dong it, had it in my head for a while. then someone told me jag panzer had already done it. im srill gonna go ahead and record mine, needless to say my will be nowhere as good as jags.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...25708/sr=11-1/ref=sr_11_1/103-6443368-4673407

German band Rebellion also did a concept album about Macbeth:
Macbeth - A Tragedy In Steel