Does Everyone here hate Iced Earth?!?!?!

Watch yo'self, boi. If ya don't, Cock and Ball Torture will be more dan jus' a band name fo' you, don'cha know?

HighTrippinJ400 said:
iced earth is pretty awesome. some of their newer songs are starting to have a tendency to drag on however... something wicked was definitely their best album. if you ahve a chance go see them live. they are amazing
I DID get to see them live, in Vancouver with Children of Bodom and Evergrey, but shitty for me it was Owens. It still was the greatest 3 hours of my life and I'll never forget it. By the way,
Watch yo'self, boi. If ya don't, Cock and Ball Torture will be more dan jus' a band name fo' you, don'cha know?
aren't you white?!

Too bad Ghettysburg was part of that 3 hours. I still think its a bad idea to put that in a live set. That fuckin song is longer than most openers sets and it gets kinda old. They could have thrown in Dante's Inferno, Stygian and Desert Rain instead.

And you dont have to be black to use slang dear. This is the internet.

ahahaomglolzlolololhahahaharotflmfaohahaharoflrofllolololomghahaha...NO.

You're probably whiter than me.

beerbang.gif

Ooooops. Iced here. wrong name

So Abryl's your fiancee, but sometimes accidentally logs on as you, right?

Why did you think I was a cunt? If not, why did you think I thought you thought I was a cunt? Was that you or Abryl?

I'M NOT WHITE!!!!11!1!

She uses the computer while I'm at work. She ONLY posts using her name. When I get home, I get on here and sometimes she still has her account signed in, or sometimes she hasnt been on. So sometimes when I post I dont look first to see who is logged in. Coo?

Only I post as IIF.

And I was posting to the hot topic queen.