Does Everyone here hate Iced Earth?!?!?!

I would think not. you would have to be pretty pathetic to constantly post on a forum of a band you hate. Its more like there are a lot of fans of older iced earth who like the band the way It was and dont appreciate the direction they are going. Personally I haven't heard an iced cd I dont love. Stormrider. Love it. GB. Love it. Something wicked. Love it. Horror Show. Love it (though it took some time). Burnt offerings. Love it. Havent heard their self titled or that spawn cd so I have no opinion on those . But to each his own. I dont love every cd from every band. And Its a far too used example but im sure theres plenty of metallica fans who constantly trash metallica for saint anger yet still like them.

Pyrus said:
Did you post on the old Iced Earth board, where no criticism of Jon or IE was allowed? Cause it seems like you're used to that kind of environment.

No, I'm not too fond of Iced Earth's recent stuff. But I post here anyway cause the first three albums are genius and the others have a lot of hidden gems.
Actually no, I didn't.....I just figured that when you go to a forum of your favorite band, normally, you see positive posts about that band from fans........I guess I'm wrong......

Oh and about TGB, I don't know if you know this or not, but Tim had alot to do with most of the lyric writing on this album. Matt wrote Atilla and other than that, most of the songs are Tim's. I, personally DON'T like Tim AT ALL, but I think that Jon did a VERY good Job on TGB, music-wise.....lyric-wise, he could have done better on a couple songs, but I really like the trilogy.....

IcEd_AnGeL said:
Actually no, I didn't.....I just figured that when you go to a forum of your favorite band, normally, you see positive posts about that band from fans........I guess I'm wrong......

Oh and about TGB, I don't know if you know this or not, but Tim had alot to do with most of the lyric writing on this album. Matt wrote Atilla and other than that, most of the songs are Tim's. I, personally DON'T like Tim AT ALL, but I think that Jon did a VERY good Job on TGB, music-wise.....lyric-wise, he could have done better on a couple songs, but I really like the trilogy.....
Without criticizm its hard to further yourself. I hope Jon reads this stuff. And he will realize that fans dont like the direction of the GB.

im sure it is, just havent got my hands on it. I must soon after I get some money and go on a crazy cd buying spree