Does Everyone here hate Iced Earth?!?!?!

IcEd_AnGeL said:
What is this?! I registered onto this forum, hoping, and frankly expecting, a little bit of enthusiasm for a great and talented band........instead I find a bunch of stuck up babies who think that St. anger has more talent than Iced Earth............are there any ACTUAL fans of Iced Earth on here, or is this an "I hate Iced Earth, so I'm gonna let everyone know" forum, cuz if so, I think it was a mistake coming here.........................

Yes.

Got my X-MAs card from the fine, fine folks at SPV USA.
In the card they state that in 2006 there WILL be an Iced Earth record.
Me, I'm a fan and would love to see it, but Frankly, I doubt we'll see one.
Tim is gonna do a Beyond Fear record, he wants to tour behind it. I just don't see it. What would really be a pisser is, if the record takes off. No, I'm not thinking for a aminute that he'll ship a million copies, but "respectable" business world wide....

I understand that completely. Jon didn't really make that well of an effort on the last album, but I thought the Gettysburg trilogy was kickass. Most of the writing was done by that tool Owens ans Jon, and there's only one song on the album written by Barlow (Atilla), and I like it. I just wish Barlow was still with the band. When I went to see the Glorious Burden tour in Van, it just wasn't the same.............

Hang on a minute - you come on here moaning about people whining about Iced Earth, then you do the fucking same? What the fuck are you on, stupid?
Tim Owens is pretty much the only thing holding Iced Earth together right now, so if you think he's a tool, I think you're an even bigger fucking tool.

Idiot.

Owens isnt holding the band together, he just joined it in the middle of the album process. John is the center of the band, and always will be. Its his band and he can do whatever he feels he want with it, although its disappointing that it seems to him that band members are replaceable.

Iced Angel.......I'm an Iced Earth fan, thanks to my husband. \m/

I saw them live a few yrs ago in Austin. BAD ASS SHOW!!! Got some autographs afterwards. Children of Bodom & Evergrey opened up for them.

:)