Does Everyone here hate Iced Earth?!?!?!

I doubt that. Jon would give his arm for a chance to make it on a soundtrack and get his name out there. Jon and Todd McFarlan were sposed to be really close around that time so I think he'd have accepted.

The Gulag comment made my day. Jon has gotten stale, he should start playing his triplets slower, more variety.

Slower triplets=more variety. HE could actually not play triplets for the next album, that would knock my socks off.

I don't blast the band... I just think that since BO they have sucked ( HS still being a good album imo ) Only 4 good albums out of 7 is not a good rate... And all the line-up changes are ridiculous.

iced earth is pretty awesome. some of their newer songs are starting to have a tendency to drag on however... something wicked was definitely their best album. if you ahve a chance go see them live. they are amazing

AsModEe said:
Only 4 good albums out of 7 is not a good rate... And all the line-up changes are ridiculous.
Well, we could debate the record thing all day & night. I wouldn't change your mind & you wouldn't change mine. I will agree with you that there are far too many chnages within the band & that is a problem that I would address if I were jon. In the end, it's his vision, his band & you can either buy their records or not.

sixxswine said:
Well, we could debate the record thing all day & night. I wouldn't change your mind & you wouldn't change mine. I will agree with you that there are far too many chnages within the band & that is a problem that I would address if I were jon. In the end, it's his vision, his band & you can either buy their records or not.
Exactly.

They are one of the best bands out there today. They're live show is unbelievable. Every IE album is great. With the possible exception of horror show every album is full of feeling and emotion. I personally am a fan of American history so I thought TGB was good. I love the trilogy. For me, Something Wicked and the Dark Saga are two of the greatest albums ever. This is just my opinion and to each his own.

P.S. I question the power of the catfish.

Don't you dare. You will get FUBAR. That's worse than AIDS.

The only feeling and emotion in Barlow-era Iced Earth was between him, Schaffer, and the grizzly bear. Trust me, they never had to worry about purchasing hair gel.

:ill: