G.o.2.e.2

octane

Swollen Member
Apr 23, 2004
Cali
There's so many tracks i voted for that didnt make it so i was gonna make a list of my own gote but i thought hey if im being retarded and living in a fantasy world why not be gready and want another disc.. so here's a few i'd like to see redone to off the top of my head...

1. Howling Furies
2. Armed and Dangerous
3. S.S.C./Stand or Fall
4. Medusa
5. Imitation of Life
6. I'm the Man
7. Make Me Laugh
8. Who Cares Wins
9. Schism
10. Misery Loves Company
11. Time
12. H8RED
13. One Man Stands
14. Startin' Up a Posse

Bonus Tracks
Antisocial
Got The Time (i guess)
Bring The Noise

No your a :Spam: that's what i think of you

You could really name any songs from pre 92, but Time is the standout you listed in my opinion - Bush would own that song.

True - he sounds awesome on Keep It In The Family. However I thought Belly of the Beast was one that actually suited Belladonna's higher pitched singing maybe a bit more - that and Madhouse. But then that's all!!

timmyc said:
True - he sounds awesome on Keep It In The Family. However I thought Belly of the Beast was one that actually suited Belladonna's higher pitched singing maybe a bit more - that and Madhouse. But then that's all!!
Well at the first listen I thought Madhouse was better with Joey too. But at the second listen I reconsidered. John makes Madhouse sound pretty hardcore.

octane said:
There's so many tracks i voted for that didnt make it so i was gonna make a list of my own gote but i thought hey if im being retarded and living in a fantasy world why not be gready and want another disc.. so here's a few i'd like to see redone to off the top of my head...

1. Howling Furies
2. Armed and Dangerous
3. S.S.C./Stand or Fall
4. Medusa
5. Imitation of Life
6. I'm the Man
7. Make Me Laugh
8. Who Cares Wins
9. Schism
10. Misery Loves Company
11. Time
12. H8RED
13. One Man Stands
14. Startin' Up a Posse

Bonus Tracks
Antisocial
Got The Time (i guess)
Bring The Noise

No your a :Spam: that's what i think of you
As far as your bonus tracks go, they didn´t want cover versions on the album.

Gridlock and Finale the closing songs from POT & SOU4EAH, those are the ones who should be on this fuckin cd!!! how heavy can you get?? they were heavy as fuck with Joey and could become monsters with the Mighty Bush laying down the vocals!! too bad that some of you Traxers voted otherwise!!!

i think bush would own any song and would love to hear them all redone...
finale would be so bad i cant get it out of my head now or h8red ...
the cover bonus i listed i know they didnt want to do a cover but antisocial would be so good