G.O.R. is back! CJ here with a SILLY tune! Drop F!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
Actually, Phil and I are starting a project entitled "Escape From White Pine". We have another brutal slamdeath guttural type project on the horizon as well!

The name actually has a VERY personal meaning to me and isn't your typical 'let's throw random words together!'.

White Pine was the name of the psychiatric facility I was in for about two weeks. THERE I SAID IT. =D

Here's a litte ditty I wrote/recorded/mixed in about 4 hours.... =D

I call it my "Emmure song". You'll see why. LMFAO.

GTRS are ampsims. Chain was a right handed LTD M-307 I think, made in JAPAN strung backwards for my lefty ass > EMG 81-7 > Radial DI > Trident S20.

Forgot what drums were. Prorbably metalheads or some toontrack ez thing. I dont think I spent more than 10 mintues mixing the drums!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/786150/Sonic%20Assault%20Studios/ESCAPE%20FROM%20WHITE%20PINE%20-%20SLOTH%20-%20MP3.mp3

ENJOY, lol. Not really looking for mix suggestions as we are still writing so consider this a pre-pro.

Vox, gtr, fake bass (LOL), drum programming are all me....

It ain't no GOR without the Fireball in there :D

Cool stuff man, I'm glad to hear you writing again. I just hope you ditch the trendy doubled clean vox for the final product.... I was quite fond of your original unintelligible growl-rants on the stuff years ago!