g.o.t.e. my verdict

iron_maiden

metal maniac
Dec 10, 2004
the black lodge
just to put my opinion of this release which i got 4 days ago . it is a good and bad reveiw overall i must admity i am dissapointed with this release and this has nothing to do with the band line up . i simply feel that as much as the band tries to rework these songs maybe they should have left certain songs out of this cd . highlight of the cd . DEATHRIDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w.t.f. was the band on when they redid this song ?. this for me is the highlight of the cd . this is really hard for me as my first album i bought was among the living in bout 1997/8 funniest memory of this time was i was living with my 70+ grandmother at the time ( god rest her soul ) and cranking this album up to the strains of " among the living " all i can remember is she came flying down the hall and gave me the classic " what the fuck is this shit " look . ( sorry all but if you had been there then you would know why this moment brings a big smile to my face ) . songs like among the living , caught in a mosh , n.f.l. ( major dissapointment ) and be all and end all just make me wonder , YES JOHN BUSH IS THE GREATEST ANTHRAX SINGER OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . there is no doubt of that but i belive that anthrax should have left certain songs of this cd . where was " howling furies " ????????????????? is this not a classic anthrax song . just wish that the band had more input into this album ( especially the production ) sorry all just expressing my opinions of a 17 year anthrax fan and having seen them 3 times in melbourne . sorry but in my opinion the originals are best left untouched .

iron_maiden said:
just to put my opinion of this release which i got 4 days ago . it is a good and bad reveiw overall i must admity i am dissapointed with this release and this has nothing to do with the band line up . i simply feel that as much as the band tries to rework these songs maybe they should have left certain songs out of this cd . highlight of the cd . DEATHRIDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w.t.f. was the band on when they redid this song ?. this for me is the highlight of the cd . this is really hard for me as my first album i bought was among the living in bout 1997/8 funniest memory of this time was i was living with my 70+ grandmother at the time ( god rest her soul ) and cranking this album up to the strains of " among the living " all i can remember is she came flying down the hall and gave me the classic " what the fuck is this shit " look . ( sorry all but if you had been there then you would know why this moment brings a big smile to my face ) . songs like among the living , caught in a mosh , n.f.l. ( major dissapointment ) and be all and end all just make me wonder , YES JOHN BUSH IS THE GREATEST ANTHRAX SINGER OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . there is no doubt of that but i belive that anthrax should have left certain songs of this cd . where was " howling furies " ????????????????? is this not a classic anthrax song . just wish that the band had more input into this album ( especially the production ) sorry all just expressing my opinions of a 17 year anthrax fan and having seen them 3 times in melbourne . sorry but in my opinion the originals are best left untouched .
Opinions are like asshole .......... and you are......
headbob.gif